Yost Says Former Columbus School Supe...

Yost Says Former Columbus School Superintendent Still Key Figure In Scandal

There are 12 comments on the WBNS story from Jan 31, 2014, titled Yost Says Former Columbus School Superintendent Still Key Figure In Scandal. In it, WBNS reports that:

State Auditor Dave Yost, appearing on 10TVs Capitol Square, said former Columbus schools Superintendent Gene Harris should be held accountable for a data manipulation scandal that has rocked central Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Rodeo Clown

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 31, 2014
Now that OSU has one Gene Harris look-alike of its own, then expect all manner of grifts and gangsterizing to occur. Who knows, this one may lead a shake down or three of hizzz-dammseffs.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2014
Harris will never be held accountable.
Was Smith held accountable for the corruption in the OSU Athletic Dept.?

Drake can look forward to smooth sailing.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 31, 2014
Bring her back and put her on trial. What she oversaw was a criminal enterprise. She must be held to account.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2014
-tip- wrote:
Harris will never be held accountable.
Was Smith held accountable for the corruption in the OSU Athletic Dept.?
Drake can look forward to smooth sailing.
Yep that waste of.oxygen Mike Dewine will tell the.county prosecutor to stand.aside.and it will go back under the rug.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 1, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that waste of.oxygen Mike Dewine will tell the.county prosecutor to stand.aside.and it will go back under the rug.
I have some 44 stuff I need to get to you.

Brass, bullets, primers, powder, dies, etc.

I am not ever going to use it. You can have it.

might even be talked into you having twins with your sidearm.

Since: Aug 09

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 1, 2014
Gene Harris and others who created the culture allowing deliberate illegal data changing should be prosecuted under organized crime statutes. The abuse of power at CSC is obvious to anyone who has ever worked there. Bunch of cheating thugs who praise each other. "...but, it's for the kids!"
egg sackly

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 1, 2014
wesside wrote:
Gene Harris and others who created the culture allowing deliberate illegal data changing should be prosecuted under organized crime statutes. The abuse of power at CSC is obvious to anyone who has ever worked there. Bunch of cheating thugs who praise each other. "...but, it's for the kids!"
The abuses are evident by the bumper crops of morons that black-run school systems nationwide produce.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some 44 stuff I need to get to you.
Brass, bullets, primers, powder, dies, etc.
I am not ever going to use it. You can have it.
might even be talked into you having twins with your sidearm.
You don't have any other need for large pistol primers
punkazz

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 1, 2014
wesside wrote:
I read the Auditor's report. I think there will be charges. Harris and Steve Tankovich should be charged for sure. There are charts and graphs with data showing attendance changes school by school. The Auditor also reported on grade changing by administrators. Several city, state and federal laws were broken. The findings are being forwarded to the Ohio Department of Education as well as the U.S. Department of Education. Stay tuned...
egg sackly

Columbus, OH

#10 Feb 1, 2014
punkazz wrote:
<quoted text> I read the Auditor's report. I think there will be charges. Harris and Steve Tankovich should be charged for sure. There are charts and graphs with data showing attendance changes school by school. The Auditor also reported on grade changing by administrators. Several city, state and federal laws were broken. The findings are being forwarded to the Ohio Department of Education as well as the U.S. Department of Education. Stay tuned...
Nope. Under Racist Holder, disparate impact guidelines demand that since no Whites are charged with these crimes then no blacks must either.

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#11 Feb 1, 2014
And we know what Holder's holding. Obamadingaling

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 1, 2014
Shanikwah wrote:
And we know what Holder's holding. Obamadingaling
It's perfectly reasonable to expect that holder is holding soetoro's dingaling. We've all heard the stories about soetoro's gay prostitution in exchange for drug money while in Hawaii and his visits to gay bath houses in Chicago. Is it really a stretch to believe there's something going on between barry and holder?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
935000 signatures to boycott Target 2 min Duke for Mayor 24
is caitlin jenner still a man? 9 min Duke for Mayor 8
Men in the Girls Bathroom 19 min guest 136
Prince dead at 57 22 min guest 42
Jennifer Aniston named most beautiful woman in ... 22 min Seriouslady 148
News Car dealership surprises recovering addict with... 1 hr Reality Speaks 10
News Free lunches in Columbus schools unwittingly se... 1 hr Crazy Times 15
Kasich just doesn't care 2 hr Male 27
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 5 hr CONTRARIAN 146
More from around the web