Slain Clintonville gunman had long re...

Slain Clintonville gunman had long record

There are 19 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from May 17, 2013, titled Slain Clintonville gunman had long record. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Afternoon Update, sent weekday afternoons, keeps you up to date with breaking news and updates from later in the day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

hey now the beloved

Columbus, OH

#1 May 17, 2013
Wasn't the election of that grifting POS obama supposed to put a damper on the innate criminality of the groid? And via the fine example of obama and the pride he was supposed to instill into his co-racialists, parasite crime would end and harmony would result? And where did the idea come from that blacks like obama were capable of running things and groids like this dead sh^tball would try to find productive work? From the progressives?

Since: Jan 12

Elyria, OH

#2 May 17, 2013
Heynowbigot, it was the Republicans who labeled Obama 'the Savior ' and all those other descriptions that you talk about. He ran with an agenda that a majority of America thought was just fine, and elected him TWICE, so you remember that the next time you put your stubby fat midget fingers on a keyboard.
hey now the beloved

Columbus, OH

#3 May 17, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Heynowbigot, it was the Republicans who labeled Obama 'the Savior ' and all those other descriptions that you talk about. He ran with an agenda that a majority of America thought was just fine, and elected him TWICE, so you remember that the next time you put your stubby fat midget fingers on a keyboard.
Say, aren't you the groid who proclaimed the extent of black industriousness is selling drugs and stolen iPhones? And when I challenged you to get off of the blackdom-be-victim and get out to clean the vermin out, you waited for someone else (YT) to come and do the heavy lifting. Yea, you're that groid...that has nothing to offer me.
GBA

Mansfield, OH

#4 May 17, 2013
It's stinks that the girl had to die but we are probably better off. Her offspring would have just been gang bangers.
GBA

Mansfield, OH

#5 May 17, 2013
If you're a black Momma and you really care about your kids move to govt housing in marysville. Don't raise your kids in the hood.
GBA

Mansfield, OH

#6 May 17, 2013
Plus, Scott's and Honda have groid quotas they need to make. You just need to be black and able to speak English. I don't even think they test your writing skills. They will even teach you what a screw driver is and how to use it.
check tap red

Bellefontaine, OH

#7 May 17, 2013
they are dumb hood rats. leading cause of death for young black men... young black men. Dumb monkeys
check tap red

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 May 17, 2013
GBA wrote:
If you're a black Momma and you really care about your kids move to govt housing in marysville. Don't raise your kids in the hood.
agree. dumb monkeys
hey now the beloved

Columbus, OH

#9 May 17, 2013
Paging the wise sh^tstain. Paging the wise sh^tstain. wise sh^tstain is there anyway you can elaborate on why you groids refuse to clean up your stinking mess of groiddom? Or are you just going to sh^t in the street and bitch about how stingy YT is. You groids suck, and obama is making it obvious on behalf of all of you parasites.
check tap red

Bellefontaine, OH

#10 May 17, 2013
miggarrs miggarrs miggarrs. everyone was better off when the blacks were in chains including the blacks. chains is where they belong.
hey now the beloved

Columbus, OH

#11 May 17, 2013
Paging wisesh^tstain. Paging wisesh^tstain. Let me gift wrap another excuse for your miserable co-groid stains....there will be no government "program" that is forthcoming so you lazy stains will have to rid society of your criminal co-stain parasites...EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE NOT UP TO THE TASK, LACK THE INTELLIGENCE AND WILL TO DO SO, AND PREFER CRIMINALITY IN YOUR DAY TO DAY. Did I say you suck? No? You suck.

ER, paging lazystupidblackamerican.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#12 May 18, 2013
check tap red wrote:
they are dumb hood rats. leading cause of death for young black men... young black men. Dumb monkeys
About half of your family must be working there from the looks of it.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#13 May 18, 2013
check tap red wrote:
miggarrs miggarrs miggarrs. everyone was better off when the blacks were in chains including the blacks. chains is where they belong.
craaackcrackcrackcrakkkeeerrrr r. Why do you insist on riding the coat tails of long dead white inventors and scientist that improved the lives of ALL men, as if it was YOUR intelligence that did the heavy lifting? You are the parasite who benefitted from the hard work of others, while you sat on your ass and claimed the fame for something you've never accomplished.

You're no earthly good you lowly slime ball piece shyt, hairless chimpanze. Get a job, do something industrious, and get your stinking, dirty feet, hillbilly cousins off of the SNAP program that MY taxes are paying for. Loser.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#14 May 18, 2013
hey now the beloved wrote:
<quoted text>Say, aren't you the groid who proclaimed the extent of black industriousness is selling drugs and stolen iPhones? And when I challenged you to get off of the blackdom-be-victim and get out to clean the vermin out, you waited for someone else (YT) to come and do the heavy lifting. Yea, you're that groid...that has nothing to offer me.
Youth will be youth, until they 'mature' mentally, you dummy. If you were to ride down Parsons ave. in Columbus, you'd see YOUR people doing all the things you claim are black only crimes. White girls sucking for meth, slim shady dirty no shirt white boys on bikes, selling crack and meth. Wake up honky! Get out of your mommy's basement and see the real world. And change your filthy dingy tight fruit of the looms, before you come outside.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#15 May 18, 2013
GBA wrote:
If you're a black Momma and you really care about your kids move to govt housing in marysville. Don't raise your kids in the hood.
Is that where 3 generations of your worthless family lives?
James

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 May 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Youth will be youth, until they 'mature' mentally, you dummy. If you were to ride down Parsons ave. in Columbus, you'd see YOUR people doing all the things you claim are black only crimes. White girls sucking for meth, slim shady dirty no shirt white boys on bikes, selling crack and meth. Wake up honky! Get out of your mommy's basement and see the real world. And change your filthy dingy tight fruit of the looms, before you come outside.
Killing people has nothing to do with growing up. You are either mentally ill or culturally polluted.
hey now the beloved

Columbus, OH

#17 May 18, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing people has nothing to do with growing up. You are either mentally ill or culturally polluted.
Culturally polluted =groid=culturally polluted=groid=...

Since: Jan 12

Westerville, OH

#18 May 18, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing people has nothing to do with growing up. You are either mentally ill or culturally polluted.
I guess that explains the works of Shitler, the Communist dictators throughout history, and racist bigots down south.
James

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 May 18, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I guess that explains the works of Shitler, the Communist dictators throughout history, and racist bigots down south.
Pointing fingers at others doesn't address the groid problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 44 min They cannot kill ... 28
News Suburban Columbus theater designated as histori... 1 hr Big Johnson 1
News A butter sculpture depicting Ohio State NCAA fo... 1 hr Big Johnson 1
HELLO ANNIE, YoU BIG COW! 1 hr Big Johnson 3
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 2 hr Doc 146
Robert Krutko's new nickname, TURDKO CRAPKO OR ... 7 hr RobertKrutko 17
For Cat Lovers Only! 14 hr Colonel Pale Rider 176
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages