Satanic Watchtower'Society Wants YOU ...

Satanic Watchtower'Society Wants YOU To Be "special"

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Since: Mar 10

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
ATTENTION Columbus...

The Satanic Watchtower Society has an invitation reserved for YOU, to join them at a "special" event that they're holding later this month. The "event" is so "special" that they're holding it on the WRONG DATE. But it comes with a Satan provided excuse built in, so just do as you're told, just like their members do.

Here in Pittsburgh, there are Watchtower members who "witnessed" Satanic activity, INSIDE their organization, WITH THEIR OWN EYES, coming from their headquarters, but were convinced to keep quiet.

To be honest, it's quite possible that the person that approaches you with the invitation, has no idea what the Pittsburgh area members have done. The Pittsburgh area members were told not to mention it, even to the people they refer to as "Brother" and "Sister". Now, THAT'S SOME SECRET!

But this is a REAL SITUATION.

Every person talked about, on the website...

nisan15hoax.tripod.com

...knows what they did, who they were manipulated by, and who they are PROTECTING, by their continued silence.

No other "religious" group would EVER do what these people have done, and want YOU to join them in.

I'm trying to empty the Watchtower of as many of the UNSUSPECTING members as possible. And to make sure that the general public knows NOT to go anywhere near that PLUSH Satanic RESIDENCE.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
coon hunter

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 2, 2013
You got the address?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#3 Mar 2, 2013
JW's are nothing but a cult with a phony god.My old roommate joined them only to run as fast as he could when he found out how twisted those frieks really were.I hope every one of them get the crap beat out of them the next time they knock on somebodys door at 7:30 on sunday morning.
Gypsy Woman

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 2, 2013
When they knock on your door don't answer.When they have left-spit on their foot print.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
JW's are nothing but a cult with a phony god.My old roommate joined them only to run as fast as he could when he found out how twisted those frieks really were.I hope every one of them get the crap beat out of them the next time they knock on somebodys door at 7:30 on sunday morning.
Knocks on my door at 7:30 am will go unanswered, no matter WTH it is.

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Mar 5, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
ATTENTION Columbus...
The Satanic Watchtower Society has an invitation reserved for YOU, to join them at a "special" event that they're holding later this month. The "event" is so "special" that they're holding it on the WRONG DATE. But it comes with a Satan provided excuse built in, so just do as you're told, just like their members do.
Here in Pittsburgh, there are Watchtower members who "witnessed" Satanic activity, INSIDE their organization, WITH THEIR OWN EYES, coming from their headquarters, but were convinced to keep quiet.
To be honest, it's quite possible that the person that approaches you with the invitation, has no idea what the Pittsburgh area members have done. The Pittsburgh area members were told not to mention it, even to the people they refer to as "Brother" and "Sister". Now, THAT'S SOME SECRET!
But this is a REAL SITUATION.
Every person talked about, on the website...
nisan15hoax.tripod.com
...knows what they did, who they were manipulated by, and who they are PROTECTING, by their continued silence.
No other "religious" group would EVER do what these people have done, and want YOU to join them in.
I'm trying to empty the Watchtower of as many of the UNSUSPECTING members as possible. And to make sure that the general public knows NOT to go anywhere near that PLUSH Satanic RESIDENCE.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
There is a new "EMERGENCY MESSAGE" added to the website, that lists some of the details of the Satanic POUNCE job that the Pittsburgh area members are still hiding.

Names and dates that can't be denied.

So PLEASE alert as many people about this matter, so that the Watchtower can be emptied of the UNSUSPECTING.
coon hunter

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 6, 2013
You leave satan the hell alone,he aint never done a thing to you.

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Mar 8, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
There is a new "WEEKEND STRATEGY" segment added to the UPDATE page of the website.

PLEASE look at it, and pass the information along to as many people as you can, so that the REAL Watchtower can be seen for what it REALLY is.

It's time to EMPTY the Watchtower.

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Mar 12, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
One of the Satanic FRAUDS, posing as a "loving" Watchtower member, has been EXPOSED, over on the website's UPDATE page.

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Mar 15, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
The new segment, on the website's UPDATE page...

"MATCHING CONTRIBUTION"

...will have those who "know" how God works, ready to get involved.

PLEASE pass it along.

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Mar 22, 2013
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
Let me first say "THANK YOU" to all who helped spread this message.

And there is one last segment, on the website's UPDATE page...

"God's Line In The Sand"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 12 min Seriouslady 144
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 26 min vncnzx 27
HELLO ANNIE, YoU BIG COW! 58 min Doc 1
Robert Krutko's new nickname, TURDKO CRAPKO OR ... 4 hr RobertKrutko 17
For Cat Lovers Only! 12 hr Colonel Pale Rider 176
Body Camera For Police 12 hr Colonel Pale Rider 26
News Mosquito boom: Pests, including West Nile carri... 17 hr Duke for Mayor 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages