Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/05/rep-conyers-the...

If only his district was acting in its own self-interest, instead of blindly voting D.
now hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

This obama parasite is showing contempt for the larger obama parasite population by rewarding hispanic lawbreakers amnesty while refusing to even bother with addressing any of the problems inherent to the black population. You would have thought that this co-stain would have offered up legislation that would have granted pardons to any of the thousands of gimmie rats facing vandalism and or rioting charges stemming from the waves of chimpouts! plaguing the country. But no. Conyers too thinks blacks deserve to be betrayed.
now hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

UPDATE: Conyers prefers this demographic!
http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2013/02/andrew-m...

"Wharton County, Texas (The Weekly Vice)- Andrew Mendoza, a 29-year-old Wharton County man was jailed after he allegedly had sex with a horse, then told investigators that he was attempting to get the animal pregnant."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

now hey now wrote:
UPDATE: Conyers prefers this demographic!
http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2013/02/andrew-m...
"Wharton County, Texas (The Weekly Vice)- Andrew Mendoza, a 29-year-old Wharton County man was jailed after he allegedly had sex with a horse, then told investigators that he was attempting to get the animal pregnant."
Used to that being Muslims, not Latins

Must have been a descendent of the old Muslims who ruled Spain for a time.
Spookhere F trolls

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to that being Muslims, not Latins
Must have been a descendent of the old Muslims who ruled Spain for a time.
Must be from the cess-gene-pool.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Here's grounds for his removal as of now:

Conyers: Illegal immigrants are already ‘our citizens’

“I hope no one uses the term ‘illegal immigrants’ here today,” Conyers said today, as National Review noted.“Our citizens are, the people in this country are not illegal, they are out of status, they are new Americans that are immigrants, and I think that we can forge a path to citizenship that will be able to pass muster.”
http://washingtonexaminer.com/conyers-illegal...

My mother waited FIVE YEARS after applying legally for her visa and then spent another FIVE YEARS as a legal resident waiting for citizenship.

Conyers and his kind are deliberately trying to destroy this nation.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

This is one area where I break with Democrats and those Republicans who callously hired and used illegal immigrants because they were too cheap to pay a decent wage. But I digress, here is how it seems to me.

A sovereign nation has clearly defined borders. Those who were born within these borders are citizens by birth. We have passed laws to regulate who can then move to this country either for temporary work or to live in permanently. These people, following our laws, are thus legal immigrants. Anyone who crosses a border where there is no border control does so illegally. Anyone who overstays their visa does so illegally. Therefore these people should be referred as illegal immigrants and, in my opinion, kicked out.

Whatever is the problem with that?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Kemosahbe wrote:
This is one area where I break with Democrats and those Republicans who callously hired and used illegal immigrants because they were too cheap to pay a decent wage. But I digress, here is how it seems to me.
A sovereign nation has clearly defined borders. Those who were born within these borders are citizens by birth. We have passed laws to regulate who can then move to this country either for temporary work or to live in permanently. These people, following our laws, are thus legal immigrants. Anyone who crosses a border where there is no border control does so illegally. Anyone who overstays their visa does so illegally. Therefore these people should be referred as illegal immigrants and, in my opinion, kicked out.
Whatever is the problem with that?
Spot on!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Kemosahbe wrote:
Those who were born within these borders are citizens by birth.
This was a mistake, jus soli should be replaced with jus sanguinius.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Anonymous of Indy 30,243
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 1 hr Buckeye at Birth 71
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 1 hr Male 230
ISIS beheads James Foley 2 hr Buckeye at Birth 91
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 2 hr Buckeye at Birth 2
Where are all the original legacy posters? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 36
When Will Obama DIE? 3 hr Dont marry a liberal 4
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 21 hr Correction 2,271

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••