A band named Victim from around 2000-...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brandon

Wellston, OH

#23 Apr 27, 2012
who is the lead singer danm near down im friends with the cuz of the lead singer of victim
BRocK

Columbus, OH

#24 Mar 29, 2014
http://www.reverbnation.com/store/index/artis...

All of their albums are available for purchase here. There's some unreleased songs too.
VICTIM

Columbus, OH

#25 Mar 30, 2014
Victims lead singers wife

Batesville, IN

#26 Mar 31, 2015
Arod92 wrote:
I too have all 3 albums. One of the greatest bands ever.
I also have several other band albums from the same era and area: 616 Undone, MonkeyNut, Cringe, etc. For years it was rumored that Columbus would be the next Seattle for a music explosion. Bobaflex did get out and is still going. Many other bands parted ways. However, almost all of those band members are still with other bands today. It's hard to keep up with all of those guys unless you knew them personally.
These concerts were unbelievable as many nights 3 power bands would play sets, sometimes sharing and creating new songs together collectively. Flipside is a rarity performed between Victim and Cringe, what a combination of musical talent.
Don't know if you will see this but my husband was the lead singer for Victim. This being said he lost of the bands tapes and CDS and I'm trying to track down some copies for him if you could burn them or something for me that would be great!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst President in History 17 min Male 206
Should chimpanzees have the same legal rights a... 23 min Zoe Regen 1
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 30 min BoneYard 234
Soccer - the CORRUPT SPORT! 59 min free pIzza 4 U 2
does "someone" need anger management this morni... 1 hr BizzyBee II 4
The Bill Cosby Case Finally Goes To Court! 1 hr BizzyBee II 1
Black Crime is out of control. 1 hr Reality Speaks 88
dana turtle 23 hr Lady Jane 13
More from around the web

Columbus People Search