Strippers Worried New Law Could Hurt Business

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Strippers are hot under the collar about Ohio legislation that could affect their livelihood.
Comments
81 - 97 of 97 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jess

Fort Wayne, IN

#110 Mar 9, 2009
LOL! Don't think so hun! Skinny and beautiful! The woman these sluts will never be! Your just jealous cause men love me with my shirt on! You all are a bunch of whores. Oh, by the way....I don't care about your stripper life and all the things you do with your children. Your a horriable mother. When those kids grow up they will treat you like the piece of trash your are. Trying to seduce married men. You don't give a f*ck about our kids do ya? Nope!
The D-O-T

Columbus, OH

#111 Mar 10, 2009
Jess wrote:
LOL! Don't think so hun! Skinny and beautiful! The woman these sluts will never be! Your just jealous cause men love me with my shirt on! You all are a bunch of whores. Oh, by the way....I don't care about your stripper life and all the things you do with your children. Your a horriable mother. When those kids grow up they will treat you like the piece of trash your are. Trying to seduce married men. You don't give a f*ck about our kids do ya? Nope!
You have an exceptional grasp of the English language. First off, Horriable is spelled horrible.
Secondly I think you keep confusing w*re and stripper. A w*re is a person who has sex for money. A stripper dances for money. There's a difference.
I also find it funny that you claim so many men "love you" with your shirt on. You sound so proud. Yet your furious with these strippers for "trying to seduce" married men. Ironic.
The D-O-T

Columbus, OH

#112 Mar 10, 2009
Joe wrote:
Hey...No loose skin there babe! She is a size 5. Beautiful! No stretch marks or nothing! She just got put in a magazine. Tons of people wanna see what my wife has and she doesn't have to crawl on the ground to get it!
In your dreams buddy.

Magazine huh?

What is your wife the 100 lb losing centerfold model doing married to a topix troll?
Affirmed Soteriology

Reynoldsburg, OH

#113 Mar 12, 2009
The D-O-T wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an exceptional grasp of the English language. First off, Horriable is spelled horrible.
Secondly I think you keep confusing w*re and stripper. A w*re is a person who has sex for money. A stripper dances for money. There's a difference.
I also find it funny that you claim so many men "love you" with your shirt on. You sound so proud. Yet your furious with these strippers for "trying to seduce" married men. Ironic.
Strippers are diminishing their potential as humans. They do in fact contribute to the divorce rate in America. They need to see the moral implications of their vocation both in their family and collective American family. They are definitely not seen as people with something important to say. They cannot possibly have any moral gravity considering the seedy drug-infested environment from which they profit. I will not listen to a stripper; yet women have an undying need to be heard. The only thing I hear from strippers in the wake of sad cries emanating from their destructive path of adultry.
The D-O-T

Columbus, OH

#114 Mar 12, 2009
Affirmed Soteriology wrote:
<quoted text>Strippers are diminishing their potential as humans. They do in fact contribute to the divorce rate in America. They need to see the moral implications of their vocation both in their family and collective American family. They are definitely not seen as people with something important to say. They cannot possibly have any moral gravity considering the seedy drug-infested environment from which they profit. I will not listen to a stripper; yet women have an undying need to be heard. The only thing I hear from strippers in the wake of sad cries emanating from their destructive path of adultry.
So you refuse to listen to a stripper, any stripper, because they don't have anything important to say. Yet all you hear is "sad cries" and adultery coming from a seedy drug-infested environment.

Ironic, where are you pulling these facts and statistics from? Strip clubs are not a "leading cause of divorce." Find one shred of actual evidence to support that...just one study to support your moronic claims.

People who talk without thinking, such as yourself, diminish their potential as human beings.
Affirmed Soteriology

Reynoldsburg, OH

#115 Mar 13, 2009
It is clear that the seedy drug-infested environment has polluted your mind. I did not say strip clubs were a leading cause of divorce I simply said that they CONTRIBUTE to the divorce rate. I know for a fact that they contribute to the divorce rate because my family member was a victim. It saddens me to see a person degrade themselves. A man that enters your establishment has no intention on listening to your wonderful philosophical ramblings supporting your art deco vagina. Please, submit yourself to a higher order of reasoning and resign from your nefarious post of sexual predation. You are worth more than a mere image of ejaculation.

“I KNEW I'D FIND YA”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#116 Mar 13, 2009
It is clear that the seedy drug-infested environment has polluted your mind. I did not say strip clubs were a leading cause of divorce I simply said that they CONTRIBUTE to the divorce rate. I know for a fact that they contribute to the divorce rate because my family member was a victim. It saddens me to see a person degrade themselves. A man that enters your establishment has no intention on listening to your wonderful philosophical ramblings supporting your art deco vagina. Please, submit yourself to a higher order of reasoning and resign from your nefarious post of sexual predation. You are worth more than a mere image of ejaculation.
Is there anything in your morals about minding your own business? Ya dont like it thats fine.
How people choose to legally live their lives is their choice. Those that sit injudgement...thats repulsive.

SIDE NOTE RE:family member
No victim there, all choices...might not have been your choice, but then again it wasnt your life.

“Don't Worry, Be Happy”

Since: Apr 07

Smile...Someone loves you!

#117 Mar 13, 2009
I like strippers.
They are the friendlest people I have ever met.
(Until I run out of money)* grin *
Affirmed Soteriology

Reynoldsburg, OH

#119 Mar 16, 2009
simple man I wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything in your morals about minding your own business? Ya dont like it thats fine.
How people choose to legally live their lives is their choice. Those that sit injudgement...thats repulsive.
SIDE NOTE RE:family member
No victim there, all choices...might not have been your choice, but then again it wasnt your life.
Minding you business? Do you not understand that you decided to post "your business" on the internet. Your poor publicity choice opened the door of privacy, so the "minding your business" idea is a moot point.
simple man

Columbia, SC

#120 Mar 16, 2009
<quoted text>
Minding you business? Do you not understand that you decided to post "your business" on the internet. Your poor publicity choice opened the door of privacy, so the "minding your business" idea is a moot point.
understand??????
obviously comprehension is what you lack.
publicity choice??????
Have you considered removing your head from your azz before you post?

RDP

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#121 May 5, 2009
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any brains you wouldn't make such ignorant statements. Women that strip like to use the excuse I am working my way through college sure what are they getting a degree in "how to pleasure a man"...seems to me you are lacking the brains.

If you had any confidence I bet you wouldn't be so jealous. Why do you care whether women strip for school or do it to score a hit. The real reason you care is because your husband or boyfriend probably went to one and you can't stand it. Just grow up and quit making women look jealous all time!

LMAOOOO SOOOO funny and true!
buck nakit

United States

#123 May 5, 2009
Johnny Dollar wrote:
I like strippers.
They are the friendlest people I have ever met.
(Until I run out of money)* grin *
thanks for supporting your local pole worker
eliza

United States

#125 Nov 6, 2010
anomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
what's wrong with getting a degree on how to pleasure a man? I have a masters in that!
. I am I do it to take care of my kids and I have six class to go and I will be done with school so some of us are really going to school
Leah10

United States

#126 Dec 14, 2012
I'm sorry, but strippers are not dancers. Any hoe can grind on a pole and hump customers. Real dancers have actual talent like Michael Jackson. And they are pathetic. I mean I'd rather go completely broke than ever consider becoming a stripper. One has to have psychological issues to become one. And seriously stop with the whole " it pays for college" . Nobody is buying that. Do you whores ( cause yes, that is what strippers are) actually expect to put stripping on a resume? Didn't think so. Go cash your food stamps in now. That's all carry on. Haha
Old man and the sea

Springboro, OH

#127 Dec 14, 2012
Leah10 wrote:
I'm sorry, but strippers are not dancers. Any hoe can grind on a pole and hump customers. Real dancers have actual talent like Michael Jackson. And they are pathetic. I mean I'd rather go completely broke than ever consider becoming a stripper. One has to have psychological issues to become one. And seriously stop with the whole " it pays for college" . Nobody is buying that. Do you whores ( cause yes, that is what strippers are) actually expect to put stripping on a resume? Didn't think so. Go cash your food stamps in now. That's all carry on. Haha
Interesting post Leah.

Strippers are part psychologist, conversationalist, dancer, entertainer and sex therapist all rolling into one. The very best ones are either good listeners or extremely good looking. However no man can resist an attractive woman that is a good listener and happy.

Please

Baker, LA

#128 Dec 30, 2012
Please tell me nobody has seen Shannan James up on stage stripping but Lord knows she'll turn tricks at the local Hilton. This whore left her kids (7 & 9) with her drug dealing husband & now is being "kept" as a mistress & is screwing around on him too. She thinks she looks hot enough to be dancing with the pole but she is freaking nasty!
stripper

Myrtle Beach, SC

#129 Dec 31, 2012
Strippers like to take it off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feds say Pakistan unlikely to return fugitive O... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
gutfeld: obama climate change proposal 'nuttier... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Orange barrels, gas price hike await Labor Day ... 2 hr Free Pizza 4 U 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Neutral Party 3,208
Where are all the original legacy posters? 5 hr Duke for Mayor 101
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 8 hr gibdig 16
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 19 hr Disgraced 2,282
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search