Will you be watching the SUPER BOWL?
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#41 Feb 2, 2014
Ironic how the youngest qb to ever win a super bowl was Big Ben in a game handed to the steelers by the zebras... against the seahawks....
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#42 Feb 2, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> you obviously don't play any instrument and don't lie to us like duke would and say you do. All female performers lip sync.... most male performers don't .... they picked a talented and class act (acts)... too bad its brought to us by corporate demons...
Red Hot Chili peppers with a well worn song. Not.a.fan of.Bruno Mars.
No I don't play a typical musical instrument but I can make.beautiful music with pair of pliers and a skinny. Motley Crue can match that.
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#43 Feb 2, 2014
Sherman asked for it! Just like duke!
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#44 Feb 2, 2014
My prediction was completely opposite of the outcome.
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#45 Feb 2, 2014
...Well, the D Pantz mvp goes to Wilson...3rd youngest qb to ever win a super bowl and accomplished it in his second season in the nfl! A boring game but none the less..impressive

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#46 Feb 2, 2014
sidekick wrote:
My prediction was completely opposite of the outcome.
That's ok...
WHODATHUNK?
Lol
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#47 Feb 2, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Red Hot Chili peppers with a well worn song. Not.a.fan of.Bruno Mars.
No I don't play a typical musical instrument but I can make.beautiful music with pair of pliers
yeah that's what I thought. Pretty obvious.. http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Pleasure spiked with pain...
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#48 Feb 2, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok...
WHODATHUNK?
Lol
At least I only wagered $2 on the game. However, I won around $80.00 playing cards.
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#49 Feb 2, 2014
Even if you don't play an instrument, just observe the lyrics. Far more complex than "girls girls girls". Lmao! The music is far better too. Only a few mid life crisis douches (beer guts and bald heads and a harley to try to compensate) really try to act like tommy lee is a musical prodigy... and not even all of those have the nerve... but hell I'm barely over thirty and I can see Bruno is a talent. Then again I'm a hobby guitar and bass player.
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#50 Feb 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Panty Boy....I simply meant to state that Mr. Sherman came from a good family in a rough town, excelled academically both at high school and college, and succeeded...and Mr. Manning had the advantages of privilege and pedigree that Mr. Sherman did not.
No look what is happening...Mr. Manning is watching a show being put on by Russell Wilson.
woof
so what's your point? That he got into Stanford because of his sat scores?? Lol! So you're saying every kid out of Compton gets a free ride?? Or Manning's dad got him in the big game??? This is football we are talking about... and its clear which player has more class.... Manning introduced his sons to Ray Lewis in sportsman like fashion last year after losing to the ravens... but I guess all that education Sherman has in "communications" makes the difference. Sheesh. Stanford must teach a different form of communication than TN.
If you're trying to say either got where they are without hard work playing football you're an idiot. If you're trying to say Sherman has any class.. you're a bigger idiot.
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#51 Feb 2, 2014
Duke did they both get scholarships for athletic ability??? Does one show humbleness and the other pride??? End of your pretend argument. And your original post implied Manning got in the nfl by some other means other than being a great player.... WRONG!!!!!!!!! You tool!
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#52 Feb 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Panty Boy....I simply meant to state that Mr. Sherman came from a good family in a rough town, excelled academically both at high school and college, and succeeded...and Mr. Manning had the advantages of privilege and pedigree that Mr. Sherman did not.
No look what is happening...Mr. Manning is watching a show being put on by Russell Wilson.
woof
yeah! You hear wilson thank god too! And watch sherman limping to the field???
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#53 Feb 2, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> yeah that's what I thought. Pretty obvious.. http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Pleasure spiked with pain...
Why did you edit my post. Are a.skinny loving piece of.trash? Skinnnys are only good for information and bullet catching. Same for those that support them
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#54 Feb 3, 2014
d pantz wrote:
Duke did they both get scholarships for athletic ability??? Does one show humbleness and the other pride??? End of your pretend argument. And your original post implied Manning got in the nfl by some other means other than being a great player.... WRONG!!!!!!!!! You tool!
http://radicalscholarship.wordpress.com/2014/...

woof

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#55 Feb 3, 2014
http://thecincinnatiherald.com/news/2014/jan/...

Wilson was born in Cincinnati, Ohio
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#56 Feb 3, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Bull....both of these men rose to the top because of their own actions.

they were both privileged to capitalize on skill.

Both excellent students with over the top work ethic.

your race card is as useless as you are.
Enzyte Bob

Garden City, MI

#57 Feb 3, 2014
I didn't realize Pete Carroll adopted the dialect of his players. He talks like a whig gher.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#58 Feb 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull....both of these men rose to the top because of their own actions.
they were both privileged to capitalize on skill.
Both excellent students with over the top work ethic.
your race card is as useless as you are.
Of the two, which one was statistically more likely to end up in prison or dead before age 18?

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#59 Feb 3, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the two, which one was statistically more likely to end up in prison or dead before age 18?
woof
The majority of both teams beat those odds.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#60 Feb 3, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of both teams beat those odds.
Well said, Spookerini, well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toxic Caterpillar looks like Trump? 1 hr every troll here ... 11
News Protest held in Columbus over fatal police shoo... 1 hr A slave since 1913 5
Before R and R at The Continent 2 hr Pam 2
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 3 hr Duke for Mayor 56
Trump's Wall 3 hr Male 800
Basket of Deplorables 5 hr Male 246
Dan Gilbert....what a guy! 6 hr Mimzy 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages