did u watch obama

San Antonio, TX

#21 Feb 1, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow roasted, Pulled pork sandwiches with provolone cheese and broccoli rabe. Hint of BBQ...not overwhelming...but they'll be some sauce on the side for those who prefer more.
Thanks, Bee. Now I'm hungry!
bbq and provolone??? Wtf? Culinary atrocity.... try cheddar... provolone and bbq???? I should shoot you.....kidding but yuck.
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#22 Feb 1, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still more than welcome. Just give me time to erect a batting cage in front of our TV! LMAO My dogs get very excited to meet new people.
I love dogs! What are they? Just asking don't worry...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23 Feb 2, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
How will you serve the pork?
As in pulled pork sandwiches! With BBQ sauce?
Drooling
=~}
that is exactly what my super bowl menu is.

also making buffalo chicken dip, and nacho's

I also purchased 2 4Pk's of gluten free beer.

By 4:30 when o'Reilly interviews Obama, I hope to have downed half my beer stock. It will make for better comedy routine skit prior to the football game.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#24 Feb 2, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that is exactly what my super bowl menu is.
also making buffalo chicken dip, and nacho's
I also purchased 2 4Pk's of gluten free beer.
By 4:30 when o'Reilly interviews Obama, I hope to have downed half my beer stock. It will make for better comedy routine skit prior to the football game.
Gluten free beer? And you call yourself an American? Ye Gods.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#25 Feb 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look into how each of those two men got to where they are now before you speak such nonsense.
woof
Sherman himself has apologized for his rude and selfish comments. I stand by my post.
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#26 Feb 2, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sherman himself has apologized for his rude and selfish comments. I stand by my post.
obviously dog breath is the only being in the entire universe who thinks the best qb in the best league got there by chance or luck. Wouldn't worry about it... he digs his own hole... and his owner will spray water in his face to correct him. Then fix the pesky hole before he runs the lawn mower through it. Duke must be a hound dog.... stupidest breeds ever.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#27 Feb 2, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> obviously dog breath is the only being in the entire universe who thinks the best qb in the best league got there by chance or luck. Wouldn't worry about it... he digs his own hole... and his owner will spray water in his face to correct him. Then fix the pesky hole before he runs the lawn mower through it. Duke must be a hound dog.... stupidest breeds ever.
Panty boy, I said nothing of the sort. I suggested that Ollie should look into Mr. Sherman's background.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#28 Feb 2, 2014
Halftime show sucks so far. When the drummer started the line from Dire Straits was in my head "banging on those bongos like a chimpanzee"
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#29 Feb 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Panty boy, I said nothing of the sort. I suggested that Ollie should look into Mr. Sherman's background.
woof
you do smoke glue, huh? You're the most dishonest person on topix. Karma will take effect/affect on you in life,dike. It probably already has (smiling).......:D
Duke for Mayor | Saturday Oliver Canterberry wrote: Iwill be watching and rooting for Peyton Manning who stands for the type of values I believe in like hard work, humility, self discipline as opposed tothe vain, vulgar and self centeredloud mouth Richard Sherman on the other side.

"You should look into how each of those two men got to where they are now before you speak such nonsense.

woofwhat did you mean by "each of those men" ,douche??? Get a life....why do you even try??? Or get out of bed?? Nobody believes anything you say..."lawyer boy" ROTFLMAO!

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#30 Feb 2, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Halftime show sucks so far. When the drummer started the line from Dire Straits was in my head "banging on those bongos like a chimpanzee"
I thought it was great and one of the best 1/2 time shows they have ever had. Including the opera singer for the anthem!!!
I love the music!!
At least they didn't have an act like Madonna put on a while back.....U g h !
She's a has-been! And I can't stand the way Beyoncé struts like she Queen of the music industry! yuk!
Broncos aren't bucking tonight.....
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#31 Feb 2, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
you obviously don't play any instrument and don't lie to us like duke would and say you do. All female performers lip sync.... most male performers don't .... they picked a talented and class act (acts)... too bad its brought to us by corporate demons...

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#32 Feb 2, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> you obviously don't play any instrument and don't lie to us like duke would and say you do. All female performers lip sync.... most male performers don't .... they picked a talented and class act (acts)... too bad its brought to us by corporate demons...
Did anyone see the Audi commercial, with the small dog with the big head?
Lmao......
Very funny
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#33 Feb 2, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> you do smoke glue, huh? You're the most dishonest person on topix. Karma will take effect/affect on you in life,dike. It probably already has (smiling).......:D
Duke for Mayor | Saturday Oliver Canterberry wrote: Iwill be watching and rooting for Peyton Manning who stands for the type of values I believe in like hard work, humility, self discipline as opposed tothe vain, vulgar and self centeredloud mouth Richard Sherman on the other side.
"You should look into how each of those two men got to where they are now before you speak such nonsense.
woofwhat did you mean by "each of those men" ,douche??? Get a life....why do you even try??? Or get out of bed?? Nobody believes anything you say..."lawyer boy" ROTFLMAO!
Oh my panty boy, you caught me.

I said he should look into how they each got to where they are, not just Mr. Sherman.

But imagine that, Ollie was not speaking disparaginly about Mr. Manning now, was he?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#34 Feb 2, 2014
Denver looks like the Browns.

woof

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#35 Feb 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Denver looks like the Browns.
woof
F A I L
=~{
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#36 Feb 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Gluten free beer? And you call yourself an American? Ye Gods.
the king of beers is a rice beer... though it is brewed with barley. Rice beer with extra hops doesn't sound bad to me!
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#37 Feb 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my panty boy, you caught me.
I said he should look into how they each got to where they are, not just Mr. Sherman.
But imagine that, Ollie was not speaking disparaginly about Mr. Manning now, was he?
woof
lol! And you were?? I thought he made a pretty good distinction... but you definatley didn't . In fact, you're obviously full of it! This isn't the first time you've attempted to dance around your self. Pathetic... should Ipost ollie's comment again??? It was pretty clear about the difference between the two! Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahh a! Save some face admit it, you didn't know what you were talking about. That or just can't read... ball bag
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#38 Feb 2, 2014
That butterfinger commercial .. wtf?
d pantz

San Antonio, TX

#39 Feb 2, 2014
Russel Wilson better get mvp... kid earned it!
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#40 Feb 2, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> lol! And you were?? I thought he made a pretty good distinction... but you definatley didn't . In fact, you're obviously full of it! This isn't the first time you've attempted to dance around your self. Pathetic... should Ipost ollie's comment again??? It was pretty clear about the difference between the two! Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahh a! Save some face admit it, you didn't know what you were talking about. That or just can't read... ball bag
Panty Boy....I simply meant to state that Mr. Sherman came from a good family in a rough town, excelled academically both at high school and college, and succeeded...and Mr. Manning had the advantages of privilege and pedigree that Mr. Sherman did not.

No look what is happening...Mr. Manning is watching a show being put on by Russell Wilson.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 5 min Black Rhino 14
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min NRA_RWNJ 31,513
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 22 min Male 3,584
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 30 min Praying for Change 964
Can the White House really be protected? 1 hr Male 18
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Reading into things 2,454
Rhiannon Rhi Hall 1 hr mikemike 1
Catman Dave 2 hr They cannot kill ... 30
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 4 hr Duke for Mayor 105
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 5 hr Male 64
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance