Westboro bullies

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#61 Dec 4, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>It's a mile from my house. It's where both my kids have gone to school. Yes, I was there, Stymie. But you weren't. Why not?
And pray, tell...why did your (alleged) district invite the scum in the first place to lecture at Kilbourne?
First, they were coming to Darby high school in Hilliard. They chose to grace your alleged children's school.

I don't believe you stood anywhere to protest anything, Mr. Martinez. I believe you are a topix gimp, nothing more.

Read very slowly, and carefully, Mr. Martinez. Your reading comprehension is very suspect.

Reasoning:

The district said it invited Westboro as an educational opportunity.

"I am very proud of my district for having the fortitude to invite these folks in to allow them to express their views but also to educate the children on why these views aren't correct," said Worthington Board of Education member David Bressman.
Bressman said many controversial speakers have addressed students as part of the high school's U.S Political Thought and Radicalism class.

"Whether from this group or other groups and I think it is an awesome thing to invite a group like this in and then afterwards have our students process through why these people are KOOKS," Bressman said. "Why these people are wrong, with a teacher guiding that discussion."

My kids attend Worthington Estates. Very good school. It's all about well rounded Worthington students, Mr. Martinez. Would you be available to speak to the parents and class? You're a know nothing imbecile of sorts. We welcome you. LOL!!!!!!!

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#62 Dec 4, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your babbling? There is no political affiliation linked to this story. Secular progressive democrat has what to do with Westboro church protesting this particular funeral?
Concern yourself with understanding the nature of the post and article. I will not entertain your insipid wingnut drivel. I'm not one of the minions.
Insulting you? Your own posts prove your credibility. No need to insult you. Latent means "undeveloped", minion. That describes your previous post and this one. Not an original thought amongst you.
LOL

You're funny......

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#63 Dec 4, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
First, they were coming to Darby high school in Hilliard. They chose to grace your alleged children's school.
They were only in Central Ohio at the the invitation of YOUR school district.
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
I don't believe you stood anywhere to protest anything, Mr. Martinez. I believe you are a topix gimp, nothing more.
That's pretty funny from someone who has been proven a liar several times over, booner.
Gabriels Hammer wrote:

Read very slowly, and carefully, Mr. Martinez. Your reading comprehension is very suspect.
Reasoning:
The district said it invited Westboro as an educational opportunity.
"I am very proud of my district for having the fortitude to invite these folks in to allow them to express their views but also to educate the children on why these views aren't correct," said Worthington Board of Education member David Bressman.
Bressman said many controversial speakers have addressed students as part of the high school's U.S Political Thought and Radicalism class.
"Whether from this group or other groups and I think it is an awesome thing to invite a group like this in and then afterwards have our students process through why these people are KOOKS," Bressman said. "Why these people are wrong, with a teacher guiding that discussion."
So if the Klan or the Aryan Nations wanted to do the same you'd be fine with it?
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
My kids attend Worthington Estates. Very good school. It's all about well rounded Worthington students, Mr. Martinez. Would you be available to speak to the parents and class? You're a know nothing imbecile of sorts. We welcome you. LOL!!!!!!!
I don't believe you live in Worthington for a second, boy.
I know for a fact that you're incredibly uninformed about the entire subject of Westboro and that you were totally clueless about their appearance here until I pointed it out yesterday.
You've been pounded into the dust as a result. As always.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#64 Dec 4, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You're funny......
He's also desperately stupid. I love how he regurgitates what to him are impressive multi-syllabic words...with less skilland less comprehension than a Mynah bird.
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

#65 Dec 4, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>He's also ....... I love how he ...with less skill.......
blah, blach, blach....how you do prattle on with complete and utter nonsense. I frankly don't see why you'd be against Westboro at all, Jethro....they seem to preach YOUR gospel. You might want to look to them for some work ... I think there's plenty of room in their coven for another race-baiting homophobe woman basher like yourself.....

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#66 Dec 4, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
blah, blach, blach....how you do prattle on with complete and utter nonsense. I frankly don't see why you'd be against Westboro at all, Jethro....they seem to preach YOUR gospel. You might want to look to them for some work ... I think there's plenty of room in their coven for another race-baiting homophobe woman basher like yourself.....
Now, now, Gabby...you know I can't cheer for progressive secular Democrats. That's what your Westboro crew is, boy. We've laid out the proof, and you ignorant leftists are so embarrassed and angry that you can't do anything except lie.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#67 Dec 4, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>They were only in Central Ohio at the the invitation of YOUR school district.
Gabriels Hammer wrote, "
I don't believe you stood anywhere to protest anything, Mr. Martinez. I believe you are a topix gimp, nothing more."

That's pretty funny from someone who has been proven a liar several times over, booner.Gabriels Hammer wrote, "
Read very slowly, and carefully, Mr. Martinez. Your reading comprehension is very suspect.
Reasoning:
The district said it invited Westboro as an educational opportunity.
"I am very proud of my district for having the fortitude to invite these folks in to allow them to express their views but also to educate the children on why these views aren't correct," said Worthington Board of Education member David Bressman.
Bressman said many controversial speakers have addressed students as part of the high school's U.S Political Thought and Radicalism class.
"Whether from this group or other groups and I think it is an awesome thing to invite a group like this in and then afterwards have our students process through why these people are KOOKS," Bressman said. "Why these people are wrong, with a teacher guiding that discussion.""

So if the Klan or the Aryan Nations wanted to do the same you'd be fine with it?
Gabriels Hammer wrote, "
My kids attend Worthington Estates. Very good school. It's all about well rounded Worthington students, Mr. Martinez. Would you be available to speak to the parents and class? You're a know nothing imbecile of sorts. We welcome you. LOL!!!!!!!
"

I don't believe you live in Worthington for a second, boy.
I know for a fact that you're incredibly uninformed about the entire subject of Westboro and that you were totally clueless about their appearance here until I pointed it out yesterday.
You've been pounded into the dust as a result. As always.
You've just proven yourself again to be an ignorant low life...You, nor any of your minions have ever been victorious. It's all in your head, dolt.

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:

"So if the Klan or the Aryan Nations wanted to do the same you'd be fine with it? "

You have proven your ignorance again with this statement.

"The Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis are making their way onto high school and college campuses across America — but they’re not sneaking in, they’re being invited.

It’s a tradition that Worthington Kilbourne High School in Columbus, Ohio, started back in the 1970s for seniors in a class titled “U.S. Political Thought and Radicalism.” The class, which also covers topics such as immigration, environmentalism and abortion, spends a couple of weeks each semester interacting with hate groups, such as the Klu Klux Klan and including Topeka, Kansas based Westboro Baptist Church, the tiny, ardently anti-gay church best known for staging protests at the funerals of American soldiers killed in combat."

You see Mr. Martinez, Mr. David Strausbaugh, who along with Mr. Scott DiMauro, teaches the Worthington Kilbourne class have invited the Klan already. To show how ignorant and slow racist hate groups really are, I have no problem with that. The parents and administration can attend the session as well. Students don't have to go if they don't want.

LOL!!! The constant punching bag, you are, Mr. Martinez. You don't know anything about Worthington...Your ignorance is again bigger than your silly bloated ego. So will you come and show your ignorance to the Worthington massive? The class will be waiting for your "ni####" and "Stymie" comments, tough guy.
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

#68 Dec 4, 2013
I don't know why you insist on thinking I'm Gabby or whoever, but that's okay....you seem to enjoy kliving in a world of delusion. I don't care what "party" Westboro claims to speak for. their hatred and intolerance is far more representative of you and your selfish intolerant Rethuglican party than anything us progressives stand for. We look at what one does, not just how one declares themselves.

Heck, even Al Gore was anti-gay at one point in time.....he's seen the error of his ways and we celebrate him now....

That's what happens when people grow up.....sadly you'll never realize this distinction...

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#69 Dec 4, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>He's also desperately stupid. I love how he regurgitates what to him are impressive multi-syllabic words...with less skilland less comprehension than a Mynah bird.
Talking in the corner won't make you right, it just makes you look like the scared little girl you are.
Was that the image you were shooting for? Congrats.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#70 Dec 4, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
You've just proven yourself again to be an ignorant low life...You, nor any of your minions have ever been victorious. It's all in your head, dolt.
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
"So if the Klan or the Aryan Nations wanted to do the same you'd be fine with it? "
You have proven your ignorance again with this statement.
"The Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazis are making their way onto high school and college campuses across America — but they’re not sneaking in, they’re being invited.
It’s a tradition that Worthington Kilbourne High School in Columbus, Ohio, started back in the 1970s for seniors in a class titled “U.S. Political Thought and Radicalism.” The class, which also covers topics such as immigration, environmentalism and abortion, spends a couple of weeks each semester interacting with hate groups, such as the Klu Klux Klan and including Topeka, Kansas based Westboro Baptist Church, the tiny, ardently anti-gay church best known for staging protests at the funerals of American soldiers killed in combat."
You see Mr. Martinez, Mr. David Strausbaugh, who along with Mr. Scott DiMauro, teaches the Worthington Kilbourne class have invited the Klan already. To show how ignorant and slow racist hate groups really are, I have no problem with that. The parents and administration can attend the session as well. Students don't have to go if they don't want.
LOL!!! The constant punching bag, you are, Mr. Martinez. You don't know anything about Worthington...Your ignorance is again bigger than your silly bloated ego. So will you come and show your ignorance to the Worthington massive? The class will be waiting for your "ni####" and "Stymie" comments, tough guy.
I asked if YOU were fine with the invitations, boy. I notice you're still dead silent on that.
Now, tell me how much you know about Hilliard, Stymie. I'm betting less than zero...the same as you know about Worthington from your Section Ape Northland complex.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#71 Dec 4, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
I don't know why you insist on thinking I'm Gabby or whoever, but that's okay....you seem to enjoy kliving in a world of delusion. I don't care what "party" Westboro claims to speak for. their hatred and intolerance is far more representative of you and your selfish intolerant Rethuglican party than anything us progressives stand for. We look at what one does, not just how one declares themselves.
Heck, even Al Gore was anti-gay at one point in time.....he's seen the error of his ways and we celebrate him now....
That's what happens when people grow up.....sadly you'll never realize this distinction...
You celebrate Al Gore, sockpuppet?
That certainly indicates a double digit IQ...perfectly normal for a black leftist.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#72 Dec 4, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking in the corner won't make you right, it just makes you look like the scared little girl you are.
Was that the image you were shooting for? Congrats.
Scared little boys are the ones who desperately deny the facts about their leftist compatriots while being pounded by those who have the facts.
You're almost to be pitied, boy.
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

#73 Dec 4, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You celebrate Al Gore, sockpuppet?
That certainly indicates a double digit IQ...perfectly normal for a black leftist.
Oh, there you go attacking the messenger rather than the message, again ....that's your MO when you've got nothing else....nice to see you lose again and whimper off like the coward you are.....

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#74 Dec 4, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there you go attacking the messenger rather than the message, again ....that's your MO when you've got nothing else....nice to see you lose again and whimper off like the coward you are.....
When you post under two names Gabby, you'll get some snark for it.
But I do love how you can't deny anything the rest of us poted about Westboro. You're embarrassed, as you should be.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#75 Dec 5, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
First, they were coming to Darby high school in Hilliard. They chose to grace your alleged children's school.
I don't believe you stood anywhere to protest anything, Mr. Martinez. I believe you are a topix gimp, nothing more.
Read very slowly, and carefully, Mr. Martinez. Your reading comprehension is very suspect.
Reasoning:
The district said it invited Westboro as an educational opportunity.
"I am very proud of my district for having the fortitude to invite these folks in to allow them to express their views but also to educate the children on why these views aren't correct," said Worthington Board of Education member David Bressman.
Bressman said many controversial speakers have addressed students as part of the high school's U.S Political Thought and Radicalism class.
"Whether from this group or other groups and I think it is an awesome thing to invite a group like this in and then afterwards have our students process through why these people are KOOKS," Bressman said. "Why these people are wrong, with a teacher guiding that discussion."
My kids attend Worthington Estates. Very good school. It's all about well rounded Worthington students, Mr. Martinez. Would you be available to speak to the parents and class? You're a know nothing imbecile of sorts. We welcome you. LOL!!!!!!!
My step son is in that class you speak about.

Personally I think it is horrible......why?

Because they have yet teach reading, writing, math, science....see test scores as fact check.

We have all the money and time in the word teaching opinion to students, but skip what is necessary for them to excel in advanced course work where they develop career path.

I can hardly wait for you to tell me how wrong I am with a kid in the class, while your kids attend an elementary school.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#76 Dec 5, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
First, they were coming to Darby high school in Hilliard. They chose to grace your alleged children's school.
I don't believe you stood anywhere to protest anything, Mr. Martinez. I believe you are a topix gimp, nothing more.
Read very slowly, and carefully, Mr. Martinez. Your reading comprehension is very suspect.
Reasoning:
The district said it invited Westboro as an educational opportunity.
"I am very proud of my district for having the fortitude to invite these folks in to allow them to express their views but also to educate the children on why these views aren't correct," said Worthington Board of Education member David Bressman.
Bressman said many controversial speakers have addressed students as part of the high school's U.S Political Thought and Radicalism class.
"Whether from this group or other groups and I think it is an awesome thing to invite a group like this in and then afterwards have our students process through why these people are KOOKS," Bressman said. "Why these people are wrong, with a teacher guiding that discussion."
My kids attend Worthington Estates. Very good school. It's all about well rounded Worthington students, Mr. Martinez. Would you be available to speak to the parents and class? You're a know nothing imbecile of sorts. We welcome you. LOL!!!!!!!
first off......hey neighbor.

second......the past is historical and all, but we can't fix it. Teaching not to repeat mistakes instead of spinning history a much better solution for society as a unit.

Your past, my past, others past.......we are judged daily lots of times by them.........our futures we control. We can form new opinions by making our future better, and work hard achieving it.

If achievement for a person is like the guy at the Kroger up the street from us, where just being there a significant achievement, he deserves the respect of the CEO of the year. Maybe even the Chairman of the Board who hired the CEO.

I know not a single person who disagrees.......but

demanding McDonalds pay ( a living wage) to raise a family of 4 in our neighbor by law is lunacy in the 1st degree. Since when was flipping burgers not a starter job in the 1st place?

A place to develop skills required to move up the food chain for more rewarding careers, when did Dairy Queen workers determine their job skill worth more than $5 an hour?

Answer....when they successfully finished an interview with a better job offer.

Since the 70's this countries population had doubled. Imagine if we could educate everyone in the country how to excel in positions averaging 75K plus benefits. Our economy would be screaming like a runaway freight train.

You tell me why we are not educating our children to learn specific job skills now in school.

When I was in HS classes like wood shop, metal shop, electricity, typing, laundry & cooking, balance checkbook, etc....all were mandated class. You could take many vocational classes when Jr & Sr. In 1980 a HS education prepared folks for basic living qualifications. College was for doing better than average.

Who determined it is wrong to make folk earn better than average on their own?

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#77 Dec 5, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I asked if YOU were fine with the invitations, boy. I notice you're still dead silent on that.
Now, tell me how much you know about Hilliard, Stymie. I'm betting less than zero...the same as you know about Worthington from your Section Ape Northland complex.
If you could read my post comprehensively, you would see your question was answered, college graduate.

My post cleat reads "I have no problem with that". As usual, you're too busy trying to push your racist dialect to really read and offer an effective response. Could someone point out the section for Mr. college graduate?

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#78 Dec 5, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Scared little boys are the ones who desperately deny the facts about their leftist compatriots while being pounded by those who have the facts.
You're almost to be pitied, boy.
Facts like 140% of the people in one town voted for Pres. Obama?

LOL!!!!!! College graduate.
Verite

Cincinnati, OH

#79 Dec 5, 2013
Queers are the loudest, most obnoxious, and sleaziest proponents of elective abortion.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#80 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>My step son is in that class you speak about.

Personally I think it is horrible......why?

Because they have yet teach reading, writing, math, science....see test scores as fact check.

We have all the money and time in the word teaching opinion to students, but skip what is necessary for them to excel in advanced course work where they develop career path.

I can hardly wait for you to tell me how wrong I am with a kid in the class, while your kids attend an elementary school.
Worthington city schools is one of the top school districts in Columbus. 90% of the students move on higher education and 80% of the teachers have masters degrees or better.
This class is very educational. Why would I condemn anyone for attending this class? When they invite the hate groups to speak anyone can attend, including parents. You should give it a try.
If your step son or some kid you know is not doing well in this high school, that sounds like a personal problem. Most of the kids that attend there, that I know, are pretty sharp.
The course teaches that these people exist and you will have to deal with them. Pull him out of the class if you don't like what's being taught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PNC Bank robber pleads guilty in federal court 1 hr Wedidthat 9
Men in the Girls Bathroom 2 hr UTrashy 338
States to sue WH over Bathrooms debacle 3 hr Rob 7
SCOTUS ruling in AHCA 3 hr Big Johnson 67
News Cleveland craft brewer Platform to open brewpub... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 14
Federal lands in America 4 hr JohnKerry 48
State Department Hillary Email Smokescreen-CYA. 5 hr Beentheredonethat 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages