of 2
Next Last

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#21 May 16, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about the name change. This damn device is mobile but a pain because of the stuff it automatically does and is hard to catch before sending.
Lol
That's ok.
My iPad types in what it thinks I want to say and sometimes words are not the ones I wanted or typed.
Go figure!
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#22 May 16, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
That's ok.
My iPad types in what it thinks I want to say and sometimes words are not the ones I wanted or typed.
Go figure!
How are you? Floating towards the lake after all this rain?

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#23 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm ok....just achy with all the rain. Thanks for asking.
How are you doing? You're probably not getting as much rain.

Going to work so will talk to you later!
Have a great day and be safe!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#24 May 16, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Rowdy-doo! I miss you!
They ARE cantankerous. My sister had one and they gave it away when their first baby was born. Be glad you have a male. The females SCREAM when they are in heat.
We had a female as our first Siamese cat. Had her mated once, she had six kittens, then we had her fixed. We kept one of the males and he was my buddy for 17 years. The one I have now is 10 years old and going strong.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#25 May 16, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
I had a hamster that slept inside my butt every night.
I'll bet you named him Stinky.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#26 May 16, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao
HERMIT CRABS....
http://pets.petsmart.com/guides/hermit-crabs/
Very popular for young children to have as pets.
It's a better pet than what Johnson snuggles up with every night!
Lmao
Just teasing you, BJ.
I never thought of hermit crabs. That's funny. When you talk to someone as close to coasts as I am, we think of CRABS.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#27 May 16, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao
HERMIT CRABS....
http://pets.petsmart.com/guides/hermit-crabs/
Very popular for young children to have as pets.
It's a better pet than what Johnson snuggles up with every night!
Lmao
Just teasing you, BJ.
I have had crabs. They are affectionate and make good pets.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#28 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Lol......

Skunk ruins plans for postal training

Neither snow nor rain nor heat stayed a trained canine from his appointed duty Thursday morning with the Postal Service. Gloom of night was another story. The Postal Service had planned a demonstration on how letter carriers can protect themselves in the event of a dog attack. One of the carriers also is a dog trainer.''But a skunk came by and the dog had a run-in with the skunk in the middle of the night,'' said Postal Service regional spokesman David Van Allen. The demonstration, needless to say, was canceled.
PD
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#29 May 16, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol......
Neither snow nor rain nor heat stayed a trained canine from his appointed duty Thursday morning with the Postal Service. Gloom of night was another story. The Postal Service had planned a demonstration on how letter carriers can protect themselves in the event of a dog attack. One of the carriers also is a dog trainer.''But a skunk came by and the dog had a run-in with the skunk in the middle of the night,'' said Postal Service regional spokesman David Van Allen. The demonstration, needless to say, was canceled.
PD
Skunks don't need pepper spray . Poor skunk was probably just on his normal route looking for some food and the dog picked a fight.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#30 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Skunks don't need pepper spray . Poor skunk was probably just on his normal route looking for some food and the dog picked a fight.
Poor thing.
Dog smelled for a while I bet!
Lol
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#31 May 16, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol......
PD
All we need do then is equip all mail carriers with skunks.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#32 May 16, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to help raise and distribute them?

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#33 May 16, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
That certainly would curb the problem except some dogs are still going to be aggressive toward the poor skunk.
Lol
PS...some mailmen deserve to be bitten....they're so slow,mix up mail and sit in a parking lot most of the day. I have called my post office so many times. This is how dumb some are;
I came home from work and a package was sitting in the grass underneath the mailbox,by the curb. I called and she took info down and I said, why didn't he just bring it back and leave me a slip to pick it up? She said he was new????? I said new or not, common sense would just take it back to the post office. Stupid as stupid gets. Anyone could have taken it....main street, lots of traffic.....go figure.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#34 May 16, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That certainly would curb the problem except some dogs are still going to be aggressive toward the poor skunk.
Lol
PS...some mailmen deserve to be bitten....they're so slow,mix up mail and sit in a parking lot most of the day. I have called my post office so many times. This is how dumb some are;
I came home from work and a package was sitting in the grass underneath the mailbox,by the curb. I called and she took info down and I said, why didn't he just bring it back and leave me a slip to pick it up? She said he was new????? I said new or not, common sense would just take it back to the post office. Stupid as stupid gets. Anyone could have taken it....main street, lots of traffic.....go figure.
Was it something you coukd use two of

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#35 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Was it something you coukd use two of
No it was an important part of a collection.....
I have the weirdest things happen all the time. It's just me, in general. LOLOLOL
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#36 May 16, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was an important part of a collection.....
I have the weirdest things happen all the time. It's just me, in general. LOLOLOL
I have had the dumb UPS drivers do the same thing. I have a box they can put packages but when a fill in dolt delivers instead of puting packages in the box they put.them beside.it in the rain.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#37 May 17, 2014
<quoted text>
I have had the dumb UPS drivers do the same thing. I have a box they can put packages but when a fill in dolt delivers instead of puting packages in the box they put.them beside.it in the rain.
It's such a shame people are so lazy and don't have common sense! It's mind boggling

Anyways, I had three beautiful deer romping in my yard this morning. They love to be under my gigantic pine tree. A mother and two babies. They use my yard as a passageway to the street and cross into the woods. And may I add, eating all my flowers along the way...lol

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Lewis Center, OH

#38 May 17, 2014
Not a strange pet but peculiar behavior. I had a beagle named Jingle Bells, yes we got her for Christmas, that HATED black people. She was a great hunting dog and lovable unless you were black.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#39 May 17, 2014
GlitterSucks wrote:
Not a strange pet but peculiar behavior. I had a beagle named Jingle Bells, yes we got her for Christmas, that HATED black people. She was a great hunting dog and lovable unless you were black.
Some German sheppards are like that.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#40 May 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Some German sheppards are like that.
Long time ago the was a movie about that. I think it was titled 'White Dog'

Well, I have pinetree cat now. I put the food out under a line of pines away from the house. The most handsome cat comes now, all black with a white bib. No, It's not a skunk. Getting used to me now and only retreats about 10' when I deliver dinner. I have no idea what gender it is. I may end up trapping it humanely and having it vetted and neutered/spayed. I'm sure it could use worming. Hope Zoe reads this to let me know how she treated Culvert Cat.

Hey, Spook, Bizzy, Rowdy, Dave....Hope you all had a good weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 8 min Pete Scalia 314
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 8 min educated enough 2,424
Palin: Brawl In The Family 9 min beige people rule 8
To many kids dieing 32 min Seriouslady 10
Unaccompanied kids escape Central America to un... 44 min Pope Che Reagan C... 9
Mother Shot Over Tennis Shoes 57 min yeah baby yeah 1
Akron man charged in sex trafficking a minor ca... 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 9 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 181
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000