The strangest pet I ever had was.....

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 May 14, 2014
Duke will answer 'che'

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 May 14, 2014
When I was 5 my brother gave me a baby goat and a rabbit for Easter.. Baa Baa and Fluffy. I was very imaginative as a child.

The next spring I found an abandoned baby skunk. My aunt help me put it in a barrel and I waited all day for my cousin to come home and take it to the vet to be de-scented. He just kicked the barrel over and I never saw it again. Maybe it got to Ohio.

But now I have two Canadian Geese, Gus and Gladys.

Oh, my Dad bought a zebra.....they re NOT good pets.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#3 May 15, 2014
The Siamese cat I have now. He's one cantakerous bastard!

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2014
My daughter brought home a huge,very large! Iguana...she named it Lenny.
He would crawl on top of our heads and just sit there....too funny.
He was very gentile
Growing up my sister came home with a Minor Bird,.....that talked!
We really had fun with him......lol

We also had the usual turtles,fish, tropical fish,Guinea Pig, crabs,etc.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#5 May 15, 2014
I had a three legged beagle that would eat potatoes when I was a kid.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6 May 15, 2014
Inflatable sheep.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#7 May 15, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
Inflatable sheep.
As a pet?

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 May 15, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
Inflatable sheep.
Are you a farm boy?

Lmao
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#9 May 15, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
My daughter brought home a huge,very large! Iguana...she named it Lenny.
He would crawl on top of our heads and just sit there....too funny.
He was very gentile
Growing up my sister came home with a Minor Bird,.....that talked!
We really had fun with him......lol
We also had the usual turtles,fish, tropical fish,Guinea Pig, crabs,etc.
How did you know the iguana's religion?

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 May 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know the iguana's religion?
Lmao
" gentle"

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 May 15, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
I had a three legged beagle that would eat potatoes when I was a kid.
Awwwww!
Was he born that way or did he have an accident? Poor baby!
Walther ppk

Toledo, OH

#12 May 15, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww!
Was he born that way or did he have an accident? Poor baby!
I got him after that happened. He was a farm dog and he lost his leg becauae he ran out in front of a sickle bar mower. He was still a good rabbit dog.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#13 May 15, 2014
Walther ppk wrote:
<quoted text>
I got him after that happened. He was a farm dog and he lost his leg becauae he ran out in front of a sickle bar mower. He was still a good rabbit dog.
Was over on a firearms forum. Gun names ol there Spook on the other hand is banned because it has government connotations. Check the damn autofill choice

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 May 15, 2014
Walther ppk wrote:
<quoted text>
I got him after that happened. He was a farm dog and he lost his leg becauae he ran out in front of a sickle bar mower. He was still a good rabbit dog.
That's so sad, but at least you gave him a loving life!
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#15 May 15, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so sad, but at least you gave him a loving life!
Sorry about the name change. This damn device is mobile but a pain because of the stuff it automatically does and is hard to catch before sending.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 May 15, 2014
rowdy01 wrote:
The Siamese cat I have now. He's one cantakerous bastard!
Rowdy-doo! I miss you!
They ARE cantankerous. My sister had one and they gave it away when their first baby was born. Be glad you have a male. The females SCREAM when they are in heat.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 May 15, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
My daughter brought home a huge,very large! Iguana...she named it Lenny.
He would crawl on top of our heads and just sit there....too funny.
He was very gentile
Growing up my sister came home with a Minor Bird,.....that talked!
We really had fun with him......lol
We also had the usual turtles,fish, tropical fish,Guinea Pig, crabs,etc.
I can see that an Iguana might be a nice, unusual pet....but, Bizzy, excuse me....you think a crab is among 'the usuals?' A crab??? We never had a crab. I don't know anyone who had a crab....Have you been hitting the WR's without me?:-)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 May 15, 2014
Walther ppk wrote:
<quoted text>
I got him after that happened. He was a farm dog and he lost his leg becauae he ran out in front of a sickle bar mower. He was still a good rabbit dog.
Three legged dogs can do very well. I miss rabbit dogs. My uncle used to have them.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#19 May 15, 2014
I had a hamster that slept inside my butt every night.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 May 16, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that an Iguana might be a nice, unusual pet....but, Bizzy, excuse me....you think a crab is among 'the usuals?' A crab??? We never had a crab. I don't know anyone who had a crab....Have you been hitting the WR's without me?:-)
Lmao
HERMIT CRABS....
http://pets.petsmart.com/guides/hermit-crabs/
Very popular for young children to have as pets.
It's a better pet than what Johnson snuggles up with every night!
Lmao
Just teasing you, BJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 28 min Seriouslady 156
Any kinky ladies? 33 min Duke for Mayor 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 37 min Neutral Party 3,980
Illegal Immigrants On NC Voter Rolls 38 min Duke for Mayor 7
Where has Rowdy been 3 hr Old Neighbor 3
Barack Hussein Obama Hates Black People (Jan '14) 3 hr shane 26
President Ebola 3 hr Neutral Party 701
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]