Another fake Indian heard from

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 15, 2013
 

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 15, 2013
 
The reason...FTA:

"And how much of that money ended up in Obama’s pockets?"
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Soon the number of fake indians will rival the number of fake Tuskeegee Airmen. You know them, after the war they came back and settled in Detroit and in Birmingham and Camden...

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 15, 2013
 
hey hey black Albert wrote:
Soon the number of fake indians will rival the number of fake Tuskeegee Airmen. You know them, after the war they came back and settled in Detroit and in Birmingham and Camden...
Psst...how many USAF pilots are black...

http://www.stripes.com/military-life/despite-...

(Dated, but pertinent)
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 15, 2013
 
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst...how many USAF pilots are black...
http://www.stripes.com/military-life/despite-...
(Dated, but pertinent)
I think for the Navy it is football
www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/two-midshipmen-to...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 15, 2013
 
hey hey black Albert wrote:
Soon the number of fake indians will rival the number of fake Tuskeegee Airmen. You know them, after the war they came back and settled in Detroit and in Birmingham and Camden...
Revisionist history sucks.

http://www.tuskegee.edu/sites/www/Uploads/fil...

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 15, 2013
 
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Revisionist history sucks.
http://www.tuskegee.edu/sites/www/Uploads/fil...
But it wins elections. The 10% of blacks that have a swing voter mindset have to be convinced that the right is really in an eeevil conspiracy to "keep them down". 80% IMO can't be moved reasonably, 10% line up already on our side and see the truth.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 15, 2013
 
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Revisionist history sucks.
http://www.tuskegee.edu/sites/www/Uploads/fil...
You should take the "myth of superiority" to heart. Look inward, my friend.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You should take the "myth of superiority" to heart. Look inward, my friend.
woof
Statistics don't lie.
Leftists do.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Niagara Falls needs renaming.

Rubbing in the face of the american indian that fell and surrendered their homeland is cruel.

naming a waterfall to remind everyone the might of the white mans gun is just plain cruelty.

Heavy Flow should replace the word Niagara to be less offensive.
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
Niagara Falls needs renaming.
Rubbing in the face of the american indian that fell and surrendered their homeland is cruel.
naming a waterfall to remind everyone the might of the white mans gun is just plain cruelty.
Heavy Flow should replace the word Niagara to be less offensive.
Ya know, Quaker Oats better change the name of their breakfast foods to Aint JoMomma. Wait a second here. Deys momma don't feed them anyhow. Why do you think schools be serving "brickfuss"...in the summer when schools are closed...in areas with an 80% drop out rate. Sheeeeeyit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
This is what “WHITE FLIGHT” looks like UP-CLOSE... 16 min NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 28,423
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 2 hr Real Tea Party 6
President Obama violated Constitution in 2012 3 hr Male 90
Columbus Man Fights Murder Extradition to Albania 3 hr All Are Liars 1
Michelle Obama a/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 4 hr yeah baby yeah 5
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 5 hr 6watchet 306
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••