Malaysian Flight 370 - Another Obama'...

Malaysian Flight 370 - Another Obama's failure!

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 22, 2014
It's been almost 3 weeks and we still have no answer on the plane and where about. Obama's weak foreign policy and always apologize to others had caused this no doubt in my mind! His refusal to stand up against the Malaysian government which is Muslim is making me sick! Also he refuse to send troops there is also making us weak! Shame on our president!!!
Troll watch

Cleveland, OH

#2 Mar 22, 2014
Missing Plane: Chinese Satellite Spots New Possible Debris
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/22/miss...

The US is doing a search just like all the other countries!
You're a loon!
Anything that goes wrong is Obamas fault now is it?
You're as ignorant as they come.
Duke for Mayor

Hilliard, OH

#3 Mar 22, 2014
Obama is a weak leader. I feel horrible that I voted for this person.....

woof

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#4 Mar 22, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Obama is a weak leader. I feel horrible that I voted for this person.....
woof
I feel horrible that you voted for him too. Every other country is laughing at us right now because of him. The news stories get worse by the day now.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 22, 2014
Real Tea Party wrote:
It's been almost 3 weeks and we still have no answer on the plane and where about. Obama's weak foreign policy and always apologize to others had caused this no doubt in my mind! His refusal to stand up against the Malaysian government which is Muslim is making me sick! Also he refuse to send troops there is also making us weak! Shame on our president!!!
Everyone knows I'm no fan of Obama's...far from it. Having said that, blaming him for this missing plane is a huge stretch.

Yes, the US and many other countries are spending a huge amount of time, money and assets looking for a missing aircraft that is, most likely, at the bottom of the sea or lodged in some jungle overgrowth and won't be found for 50 years, if ever.

Then again, maybe it was hijacked...did Barry pull it off? No and for what purpose?
Schmitt

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 23, 2014
Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

The missing plane is Obama's fault??

You con bots are off your meds today.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 23, 2014
Real Tea Party wrote:
Great post. The morons bit.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 23, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> I feel horrible that you voted for him too. Every other country is laughing at us right now because of him. The news stories get worse by the day now.
I feel great that you do not vote.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2014
No. Oblamo didn't cause it. But it is his fault we haven't found it. Of course, he's still trying to get his gonads back from Putin.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 23, 2014
Give me one good reason it wasn't his fault. In fact, if it was Bush or Reagan this would never happen I can assure you that. Some of you really have no idea what power POTUS has over the world. He's responsible for many things, gas price, other countries civil wars, the economy, women's bodies, guns, snow plow trucks and snow removal, global temperatures, water quality, small business owners, our doctors and nurses, schools, my cable bills and the meatloaf I ordered at Applebees.

You sheeple need to wake up!
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#11 Apr 9, 2014
Thanks Obama!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#12 Apr 9, 2014
What do you expect from a community organizer who is living in the 60's?
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 9, 2014
He was born in the 60's I don't think he lives like a hippie though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama and share the wealth? 3 hr Zoe Regen 13
need a good audiologist (Feb '13) 3 hr Zoe Regen 11
News City Employee Violated Rules In Aiding Homebuyer 3 hr Zoe Regen 2
News Sherrod Brown wants federal funding for Columbu... 3 hr Zoe Regen 5
Obama rated 5th best POTUS in history! 3 hr Zoe Regen 51
Arby's ground zero in war on cops 7 hr Duke for Mayor 6
News Neighbors object to proposed Speedway truck-ref... 8 hr MAE2131 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages