Medical marijuana may go on Ohio ball...

Medical marijuana may go on Ohio ballot | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 7 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 18, 2007, titled Medical marijuana may go on Ohio ballot | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A statewide issue to legalize medical marijuana is headed for the ballot in Michigan next year -- and could swing south to Ohio shortly thereafter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

b legg

Jefferson, OH

#1 Nov 3, 2009
stop the arrest of marijuana users
BOb

Tilburg, Netherlands

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Yes, finally... I already ordered my med MJ at:

http://www.getmarijuanaseeds.com/white-ice-se... for my glaucoma
Poopsie

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 13, 2010
What is the big deal? Legalize the pot and get over it. Sometimes, I can't believe that alcohol is legal. Really. Why do I think that? Because I drink!!!!!! And believe this, I've been a lot more messed up on alcohol than any pot I've ever had, and believe me, I've had a lot.
d boy

Marysville, OH

#5 Sep 26, 2010
Pot is good for u me and the world. I want smoke!!!!
Bliss

Elyria, OH

#6 Nov 29, 2010
When do you hear of people dying from marijuana? Never. Not being used alone anyways. Can u overdose from pot, no! Does it cause cancer or scirrosis of the liver,no. Marijuana causes less physical damage than caffiene or aspirin. So why is it illegal????
Marijuana side effects:
Hungry
Happy
Sleepy
oldman62

Mansfield, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2010
Same old tired arguments about pot. The only way it will change is if smokers put the thing on the state ballot throught the petition process, and then GO VOTE !! There is not a sitting politician alive who will actually PUSH a Medweed bill into law....change has to come from the people, not the spinelss pukes who hold political office.
Libcrusher101

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 29, 2010
d boy wrote:
Pot is good for u me and the world. I want smoke!!!!
Too bad liberals have already banned smoking everywhere but in your own home, and they are working on banning that...or does the agenda change when were talking about smoking dope?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 96 59 min MarkJ- 1
Hate group allies firmly p 2 hr Waikiki Vermin 61
Trump may de-designate some National Parks ... 3 hr TrumpScrewsHisSup... 2
Russia infiltrates Trump advisors in campaign ... 3 hr Trooff 5
Judge Dana S. Preisse is Unfair (Dec '10) 4 hr unfair justice 23
Now we know who is paying for the wall. 4 hr Free Pizza 4U 21
Vote "YES" If You Want To See trump's Taxes. 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 37

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance