This SHOULD be a bigger story than th...
d pantz

United States

#83 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you found out about it as well.
woof
Hey dummy! Detroit local news isn't MSM. The reason its not a big story is because that's everyday Detroit. Had it been a black guy flattening a white kid in Solon, Ohio the networks would have picked it up. That's because kids in Solon know what side of the street to walk on and kids in Detroit can't spell the word "street".
d pantz

United States

#84 Apr 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing worse than a racist, underemployed drunk.
are you saying its okay to beat a guy half to death? But its not okay to shoot a guy? Please take the law into your own hands next time your in a situation, the world will benefit.
d pantz

United States

#85 Apr 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when Archie Bunker comes to your defense you know you are on solid footing.
says the c**t making excuses for assault suspects. You're wrong, beating people half to death didn't help anyone. The color of their skin doesn't give them a pass with sane people. I could see restraining the guy if tried to run but that's not what happened. You're being irrational
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#86 Apr 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dummy! Detroit local news isn't MSM. The reason its not a big story is because that's everyday Detroit. Had it been a black guy flattening a white kid in Solon, Ohio the networks would have picked it up. That's because kids in Solon know what side of the street to walk on and kids in Detroit can't spell the word "street".
You would argue with your girlfriend while she's givin you a bj, wouldn't you?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/detroit-m...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/03/detroit-...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/vide...

woof
d pantz

United States

#87 Apr 5, 2014
HERE IS WHY IT WON'T BE A BIG STORY:
1. They don't report black on white crime as much.
2. It didn't involve a ccw or a chance to demonize ccw permit owners. Race was less of a motive for the MSM (in the Zimmerman story) than trying to paint all ccw owners as crazy racist loose cannons. If all gang bangers legally carried, every gang shooting would get all the media attention it should and then some.
3. Your beloved white people are just as bad!!! http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Its time to quit buying into this race crap. White people are expected to keep apologizing for things they might not even have anything to do with. Everybody else is expected to blame white people for everything. That's the premise the media sets and too many people buy into it.
We should be more outraged at how the police kill unarmed people everyday than anything.
d pantz

United States

#88 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You would argue with your girlfriend while she's givin you a bj, wouldn't you?
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/detroit-m...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/03/detroit-...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/vide...
woof
no stupid. You implied that D2 wouldn't have found out about it if it weren't on the networks. Wrong, ball bag. Can you stop huffing gasoline long enough to remember what you posted? Why am Ieven replying....
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#89 Apr 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> no stupid. You implied that D2 wouldn't have found out about it if it weren't on the networks. Wrong, ball bag. Can you stop huffing gasoline long enough to remember what you posted? Why am Ieven replying....
I said Tony found it. And I said it was on several MSM outlets within hours of its occurrence. It was widely distributed on many more by noon the next day, and many more again by five.

You people are a hoot.

woof

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#90 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Tony found it. And I said it was on several MSM outlets within hours of its occurrence. It was widely distributed on many more by noon the next day, and many more again by five.
You people are a hoot.
woof
You still haven't a clue why I specifically included "hate crime" in my search criteria. Or are you tacitly conceding my point?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#91 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are. Quite frequently actually.
There is also someone here who enjoys posting things that I would never write under my name. I suppose sometimes it might be difficult for the unenlightened to figure all of that out, but I don't think its really all that difficult.
woof
You mean like RU does to me and you find it brilliant and hilarious and play along? Just register. Problem solved. Until then you're fair game for the trolls. Being a troll yourself, you understand.

And before you start, yet again, NO I am not saying all unregistered posters are trolls. Spook and WW come to my mind quickly and they are clever and actually add to the discussion, yet remain unregistered.

Getting back to the subject of the post, this man is clinging to life after being beaten and robbed by this mob. So who gets charged with Murder I if he dies, God forbid? Any and all that they can identify is my idea of justice.
Seriouslady

Columbus, OH

#92 Apr 5, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like RU does to me and you find it brilliant and hilarious and play along? Just register. Problem solved. Until then you're fair game for the trolls. Being a troll yourself, you understand.
And before you start, yet again, NO I am not saying all unregistered posters are trolls. Spook and WW come to my mind quickly and they are clever and actually add to the discussion, yet remain unregistered.
Getting back to the subject of the post, this man is clinging to life after being beaten and robbed by this mob. So who gets charged with Murder I if he dies, God forbid? Any and all that they can identify is my idea of justice.
Hey troll, get off my forum. All you do is troll and whine.

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#93 Apr 5, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey troll, get off my forum. All you do is troll and whine.
Johnson, you're the Queen of the pu##ies on Topix. Do you ever change your pad?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#94 Apr 5, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see it?
Yes. On Yahoo, on USAToday, on Huffington Post and on and on.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#95 Apr 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> are you saying its okay to beat a guy half to death? But its not okay to shoot a guy? Please take the law into your own hands next time your in a situation, the world will benefit.
Go back and read what Dave the Drunk wrote that I replied to and see if you can figure out if that is what garnered my response.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#96 Apr 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> says the c**t making excuses for assault suspects. You're wrong, beating people half to death didn't help anyone. The color of their skin doesn't give them a pass with sane people. I could see restraining the guy if tried to run but that's not what happened. You're being irrational
I never said anything that you are claiming I did. You are the one who is irrational.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#97 Apr 5, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>You still haven't a clue why I specifically included "hate crime" in my search criteria. Or are you tacitly conceding my point?
You included "hate crime" because you wanted to artificially suppress the number of results you got so you could cry about another one of your perceived slights.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#98 Apr 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. On Yahoo, on USAToday, on Huffington Post and on and on.
Only after TonyD2 brought it to the public's attention, a few hours or weeks faster than the Trayvon Martin case broke nationally.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#99 Apr 5, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like RU does to me and you find it brilliant and hilarious and play along? Just register. Problem solved. Until then you're fair game for the trolls. Being a troll yourself, you understand.
And before you start, yet again, NO I am not saying all unregistered posters are trolls. Spook and WW come to my mind quickly and they are clever and actually add to the discussion, yet remain unregistered.
Getting back to the subject of the post, this man is clinging to life after being beaten and robbed by this mob. So who gets charged with Murder I if he dies, God forbid? Any and all that they can identify is my idea of justice.
If registering solves the problem, and you are registered, how does RU do anything to you?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#100 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are. Quite frequently actually.
There is also someone here who enjoys posting things that I would never write under my name. I suppose sometimes it might be difficult for the unenlightened to figure all of that out, but I don't think its really all that difficult.
woof
If you didn't enjoy the ambiguity you could simply register an email address.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#101 Apr 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> says the c**t making excuses for assault suspects. You're wrong, beating people half to death didn't help anyone. The color of their skin doesn't give them a pass with sane people. I could see restraining the guy if tried to run but that's not what happened. You're being irrational
What I found most telling is that the mob headed straight for the white guy, and not toward the child.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#102 Apr 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. On Yahoo, on USAToday, on Huffington Post and on and on.
Interesting that YOU didn't start a thread about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Comey Interview 3 hr White Fangs 127
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 4 hr Spook 49
Looking for a friend !!! 4 hr Conkel 4
Keep Scott Pruitt But Only at Min Wage Salary! 4 hr God Bless Bloomberg 23
Hi. I'm Holly Hylton and I was just doing my jo... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Sean Hannity 6 hr Let Freedom Ring 23
TrumpRussia's a chauffeur and gopher for GOP 6 hr Leftist handjob 12

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages