PickaPaco Weekend Watch---When Will He Post?

Created by Duke for Mayor on Aug 29, 2013

8 votes

Click on an option to vote

Friday Evening, under Eugene

Friday Evening, under a pseudonym

Saturday, under Eugene

Saturday, under a pseudonym

Sunday, under Eugene

Sunday, under a pseudonym

Monday, under Eugene

Monday, under a pseudonym

None of the Above (ahem)

All freakin weekend

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1 Aug 29, 2013
The countdown is on. Less than 24 hours to a PickaPaco free weekend.

Or not.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#2 Aug 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
The countdown is on. Less than 24 hours to a PickaPaco free weekend.
Or not.
woof
Ladies and gentlemen, this thread was starrted by a guy who claims to be an attorney. Obviously he has his weekend planned an me living rent free in his head.
Need I say more?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3 Aug 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
The countdown is on. Less than 24 hours to a PickaPaco free weekend.
Or not.
woof
It's a holiday too so we should be good until Tuesday.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
Need I say more?
No. Please. Never again.

It is never too early to start the weekend.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 29, 2013
Did Mama buy you the wrong dog food? You desire moist food and you receive economets making your poop bright red.

Arf
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6 Aug 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Ladies and gentlemen, this thread was starrted by a guy who claims to be an attorney. Obviously he has his weekend planned an me living rent free in his head.
Need I say more?
You've set out the parameters of the PickaPaco "weekends are for losers" rule.

I'm just wondering if you're going to abide by the rule, and asking others what they think. You're free too gather the merry goons together to join the fun and vote appropriately, bigot.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7 Aug 29, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Please. Never again.
It is never too early to start the weekend.
How was your labor action today, wee man?
You'll never see that $15 an hour you ingrates demand.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8 Aug 29, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Did Mama buy you the wrong dog food? You desire moist food and you receive economets making your poop bright red.
Arf
I sure hope you are drinking with Catman. If that is what your sober mind produces, help us all.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#9 Aug 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You've set out the parameters of the PickaPaco "weekends are for losers" rule.
I'm just wondering if you're going to abide by the rule, and asking others what they think. You're free too gather the merry goons together to join the fun and vote appropriately, bigot.
woof
Knowing that you'll be attached to a device looking for me makes my weekend even more satisfying. Quite a life you lead.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 29, 2013
He seems to be on more and more often as he's gotten more and more unhinged. I swear that a year or so ago he seemed reasonable and posted the odd comment here or there.

:(
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope you are drinking with Catman. If that is what your sober mind produces, help us all.
She takes psycho meds.

And it shows!

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Ladies and gentlemen, this thread was starrted by a guy who claims to be an attorney. Obviously he has his weekend planned an me living rent free in his head.
Need I say more?
How do you do it Eugene?

An entire thread by our little trollie vermin in your honor.

The mere mention of your name and every one of them shows up like vultures at a fresh road kill.
Their blind devotion to you is so cute.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

congrats on your success.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#13 Aug 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>How was your labor action today, wee man?
You'll never see that $15 an hour you ingrates demand.
I bet your restaurant food gets 'special' attention all the time from those ingrates.

Probably whatever slop your wife throws down in front of you does too!

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#14 Aug 29, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
He seems to be on more and more often as he's gotten more and more unhinged. I swear that a year or so ago he seemed reasonable and posted the odd comment here or there.
:(
Do you mean me?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Aug 29, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you do it Eugene?
An entire thread by our little trollie vermin in your honor.
The mere mention of your name and every one of them shows up like vultures at a fresh road kill.
Their blind devotion to you is so cute.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
congrats on your success.
Ditto! We ought to throw a party on Topix in his honor and watch Duke, Che, and beej have apoplexy online. I'll be in and out all weekend, but it's never too big of a deal to whip out the smart phone and check in if there's some fun going on around here...
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 29, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
I'll be in and out all weekend, but it's never too big of a deal to whip out the smart phone and check in if there's some fun going on around here...
Which is it then? Either you are here or there is fun going on.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#17 Aug 30, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
She takes psycho meds.
And it shows!
Didn't realize that you have access to my medical records. An MVI and Ca++ with Vitamin D equaled psych meds. Okay Doc, response....

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Aug 30, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is it then? Either you are here or there is fun going on.
And here you are, and there goes the whole damn neighborhood.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#19 Aug 31, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
And here you are, and there goes the whole damn neighborhood.
I think BJ's real name is Marion...throw him a five Keefe.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20 Aug 31, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean me?
Nope. Though you seem to be slipping away too. Becoming sadder sounding, more difficult to follow. Not mean or disjointed. Just sad and a little muddled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 25 min justagirl 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 3,959
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 2 hr the narrow and wi... 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 3 hr Male 113
President Ebola 3 hr Male 620
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 3 hr BizzyBee 9
Trooper charged with DUI | The Columbus Dispatch (Jun '10) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 93
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]