You Really Think You Can Get Rid of Me?

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#27 Mar 26, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate and fear? How about disgust and amusement. You are a modern day freak show. It's repulsive, yet we can't look away.
You keep making my point, little girl. You and your daddy fear the voice of the opposition Your worldview is crumbling and you're terrified.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#28 Mar 26, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>You keep making my point, little girl. You and your daddy fear the voice of the opposition Your worldview is crumbling and you're terrified.
You do bring a special kind of crazy to the forum, I'll give you that.

Hilliard, OH

#29 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>
You do bring a special kind of crazy to the forum, I'll give you that.
I bring what you hate and fear the most...the truth.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30 Mar 26, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I bring what you hate and fear the most...the truth.
Call it whatever you like. To the observer it looks more like rage, hatred, frustration and fear.

I hope you stick around this time. You provide more laughs than the other mouthbreathers.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#31 Mar 26, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>The utter futility of your butthurt...when will you ever learn?
That's ironic. You're the one who keeps repeating the same patterns of behavior over and over and over and over again, no matter how unsuccessful those patterns were in the past.

You've become irrelevant, George.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#32 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Call it whatever you like. To the observer it looks more like rage, hatred, frustration and fear.
I hope you stick around this time. You provide more laughs than the other mouthbreathers.
Really? I like the fellow who doesn't have a passport but is totes Scottish.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#33 Mar 26, 2014
My oh my, how I have missed topix.

Georgie, booted again, what did you do now?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Taylor, MI

#34 Mar 26, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but he has gone all Unibomber lately. He has no connection to sanity at all.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#35 Mar 26, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I find it quite flattering that you faded away when I was too occupied to post and only returned when I reappeared. You're afraid of my voice being heard, "lawyer." You've proven it over and over .
You wanna talk about flattering?

Do you see anybody posting here as "fake George"?

I'll answer that for you. Nope.

Afraid of your voice being heard? Hardly. You are quite entertaining Paco.

I miss the ol days...you parroting Glenn Beck, and then hiding and pretending that you never repeated his silliness.

Those were the days, Paco.

woof
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#36 Mar 26, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality Speaks is my fave. I still read his lines as death metal lyrics complete with full musical backing and stage show.

And lately I have begun to read them as word balloons in comic strip panels. His words are quite evocative - I literally picture the panels with the characters in dramatic poses and exaggerated expressions, similar to the "serious" comic strips. It is almost like seeing Roy Lichtenstein's "art".

Nate is amusing for his desperation.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#37 Mar 26, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Nate is a one man army of fake Georges. He needs no help.

Not with the fake Georges anyway.

Hilliard, OH

#38 Mar 26, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna talk about flattering?
Afraid of your voice being heard? Hardly. You are quite entertaining Paco.
I miss the ol days...you parroting Glenn Beck, and then hiding and pretending that you never repeated his silliness.
Those were the days, Paco.
woof
What are you talking about?
But I own you, Douchie...you disappeared until I was able to find enough time to post yesterday.
I have you on a leash.

Hilliard, OH

#39 Mar 26, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nate is a one man army of fake Georges. He needs no help.
Not with the fake Georges anyway.
Which names are those, "Ola"?

Hilliard, OH

#40 Mar 26, 2014
GlitterSucks wrote:
My oh my, how I have missed topix.
Georgie, booted again, what did you do now?
The trolls holed to Topix when I posted this:

http://www.wave3.com/story/25059024/police-ch...
Duke for Mayor

United States

#41 Mar 26, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about?
But I own you, Douchie...you disappeared until I was able to find enough time to post yesterday.
I have you on a leash.
That leash seems to have wrapped around your own neck Paco.

woof

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#42 Mar 26, 2014
FrSarducci wrote:
<quoted text>
Dat's good. A couple others here neglected their Sunday obligation of tossing Marlboros into my Sunday collection...dat pizza dude and some dude with a bag on his head.:)
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I spent all my money on lottery tickets. Please accept 521 hail Marys and this pack of Basic Ultra Lights.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#43 Mar 27, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality Speaks is my fave. I still read his lines as death metal lyrics complete with full musical backing and stage show.
And lately I have begun to read them as word balloons in comic strip panels. His words are quite evocative - I literally picture the panels with the characters in dramatic poses and exaggerated expressions, similar to the "serious" comic strips. It is almost like seeing Roy Lichtenstein's "art".
Nate is amusing for his desperation.
Will you have the Etrade babies shock face on when America aborts your fantasy in November?

the comic strip is you progressives who think you are winning.

the division in the country over the last 5 years, and the race fires having gas poured on them daily has started a nationwide fire that is going to leave ash that blows away in the wind.

enjoy what you helped start, and prepare yourself for consequences of your actions.

as you laugh, others are in preparation to make you and your sheep be forced to face reality.

keep laughing, and watch your grin turn to horror.

Expect impeachment hearings for many in 2015. Jail for some, and global embarrassment for others.

Your race card is trumped by the other 80%'s pair of 2's. You are all in, and going to be called.

you lose.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Taylor, MI

#44 Mar 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you have the Etrade babies shock face on when America aborts your fantasy in November?
the division in the country over the last 5 years, and the race fires having gas poured on them daily has started a nationwide fire that is going to leave ash that blows away in the wind.
enjoy what you helped start, and prepare yourself for consequences of your actions.
as you laugh, others are in preparation to make you and your sheep be forced to face reality.
Expect impeachment hearings for many in 2015. Jail for some, and global embarrassment for others.
Your race card is trumped by the other 80%'s pair of 2's. You are all in, and going to be called.
you lose.
Outstanding!

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#45 Mar 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Christie, huh?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#46 Mar 27, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you lose.
This one is death metal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comrade Donald Trump 5 min White Fangs 100
Sean Hannity 2 hr Duke for Mayor 282
The Comey Interview 2 hr 404 not found 223
Fire Bob Mueller, Mueller Must Go, Trump Is Bos... 4 hr Male 139
What Bill Cosby and Donald Trump have in Common: 5 hr Tim 1
Racist white van mows pedestrians down in Toronto 9 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 57
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 14 hr 1CoolCat 848

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages