Teaching Creationism on taxpayers money.
d pantz

United States

#41 Mar 26, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
These idiots cannot seem to differentiate between science and religion.
Frankly, I find them to be extremely dangerous people, the sort that drove Galileo to his unfortunate demise.
woof
I present a fossil record that you can't explain and I don't the difference? Okay...
d pantz

United States

#42 Mar 26, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, you understand that the Burgess cache is a singular site find, representing a rare set difficult to preserve fossils, right?
It's not that things appeared all at once,
you don't know that. Like you said fossils that old of that type are rare so who knows? Not you!
Duke for Mayor

United States

#43 Mar 26, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> I present a fossil record that you can't explain and I don't the difference? Okay...
That's not true at all. The fossil record supports the theory of evolution.

Creationism is unadulterated, pure Bible Pimping Bullsh!t.

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#44 Mar 26, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> you don't know that. Like you said fossils that old of that type are rare so who knows? Not you!
I have literally no idea what you're trying to argue here. Which, really, seems par for the course. You try and write out 2-3 complete sentences explaining your intent. I'll grab a glass of wine and some patience.

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#45 Mar 26, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I have literally no idea what you're trying to argue here. Which, really, seems par for the course. You try and write out 2-3 complete sentences explaining your intent. I'll grab a glass of wine and some patience.
Or you can throw another baby on the fire...

Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals
The remains of more than 15,000 babies were incinerated as 'clinical waste' by hospitals in Britain with some used in 'waste to energy' plants
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/...
d pantz

United States

#46 Mar 26, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to hear about this.
The concept that complexity would refute a gradual processing towards our current state, that is. I've not seen too much firm work on the pace at which changes are made, since those great fruit fly studies a few years back. Has there been some more work done on evolutionary changes documented in real time? I'll do some poking about as well, just in case you can't be bothered with any of those dratted facts this time, either.
is this the study you keep mentioning without linking? Yeah, a lot of "dratted" evidence for human evolution there.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#47 Mar 26, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Or you can throw another baby on the fire...
The remains of more than 15,000 babies were incinerated as 'clinical waste' by hospitals in Britain with some used in 'waste to energy' plants
I bet a Mitt Romney owned company had a piece of that.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#48 Mar 26, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
Possibly the best mainstream news headlines ever! The British know a few things about stoking.
d pantz

United States

#49 Mar 26, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
well, I'm showing you your lack of evidence, and all you can do is knit pick and make excuses. But you still lack evidence. In the scientific community, they call hypothesis with no evidence "theory", no matter how many excuses you have for lack there of. All I'm sayn. Please take a barbiturate with that wine.

Hilliard, OH

#50 Mar 26, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>I bet a Mitt Romney owned company had a piece of that.
Moron:

"Romney’s relationship to the company, which was flagged by the Democratic opposition research group American Bridge and further examined through an independent review of documents, is tangential. By the time Bain Capital had made the investment in Stericycle, he had left the firm to run the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. He maintained ownership in Bain and kept holdings in its private equity funds, which included Stericycle stock, but he had no say in the managerial or strategic decisions at the firm, according to Bain officials."

Hilliard, OH

#51 Mar 26, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly the best mainstream news headlines ever! The British know a few things about stoking.
What happened to you as a kid to make you such a vile speck of subhuman debris?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#52 Mar 26, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Moron:
"Romney’s relationship to the company, which was flagged by the Democratic opposition research group American Bridge and further examined through an independent review of documents, is tangential. By thhe time Bain Capital had made the investment in Stericycle, he had left the firm to run the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. He maintained ownership in Bain and kept holdings in its private equity funds, which included Stericycle stock, but he had no say in the managerial or strategic decisions at the firm, according to Bain officials."
After all that time away, you still dance on cue.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#53 Mar 26, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to you as a kid to make you such a vile speck of subhuman debris?
Probably raped by a priest and then forced to go to college at a cheese shoppe.

woof
d pantz

United States

#54 Mar 26, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The fossil record supports the theory of evolution.
Creationism is unadulterated, pure Bible Pimping....
woof
1.no it doesn't.
2. Teaching it in science class is "bible pimping" it should be briefly mentioned as part of current culture in social studies class.
Darwinian theory, while very sciencey, should be taught as a theory and not fact... in science class.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#55 Mar 26, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> 1.no it doesn't.
2. Teaching it in science class is "bible pimping" it should be briefly mentioned as part of current culture in social studies class.
Darwinian theory, while very sciencey, should be taught as a theory and not fact... in science class.
Wow.

You are making progress. Now if you could just work on number one a bit more.

http://carnegiemuseums.org/cmag/bk_issue/2000...

woof
d pantz

United States

#56 Mar 26, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
People that used to crap on each others heads.
d pantz

United States

#57 Mar 26, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
You are making progress. Now if you could just work on number one a bit more.
http://carnegiemuseums.org/cmag/bk_issue/2000...
woof
duke, this is regarding a different geological period than what we were talking about. Its interesting though.
manbearpig

United States

#58 Mar 26, 2014
Don't worry, it's not really manbearpig. It's me, Al Gore.
I'm spreading manbearpig awareness. Here, each of you kids take a pamphlet and a bumper sticker.
I hope now you boys see that this is totally serial. The next time, it could be the "real" manbearpig. Can I just get you to sign the awareness sheet? Just your name and phone number and where you first heard about manbearpig?
Duke for Mayor

United States

#59 Mar 26, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> duke, this is regarding a different geological period than what we were talking about. Its interesting though.
ummm. the application of evolutionary theory to fossil records is not restricted to a single geological period. That's kind of the crux of the matter.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#60 Mar 26, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
Let me make sure I have this right.

Incinerate the remains at a crematory, good.

Incinerate the remains in an energy producing incinerator, bad.

Ok.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 18 min d pants 11
Trump the Liar 36 min UTrashy 948
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 1 hr UTrashy 12
Huma done with Weiner 2 hr Free Pizza 4 U 4
Should the GOP cut its loses? 3 hr Male 985
News Ohioansa Labor Day plans: Longer, more expensiv... 3 hr UTrashy 7
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 4 hr Duke for Mayor 2,879

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages