Ohio troopers seeking vehicle in fata...

Ohio troopers seeking vehicle in fatal hit-skip

There are 9 comments on the WBNS story from Nov 13, 2013, titled Ohio troopers seeking vehicle in fatal hit-skip. In it, WBNS reports that:

The State Highway Patrol is asking for the public's help in finding the driver who hit and killed a 24-year-old pedestrian in central Ohio and then drove away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 13, 2013
I hope it is to give the driver an award for taking out a thief.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
Could have been a third party involved in the break-ins. Took out his partner while getting the hell outta there.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#3 Nov 13, 2013
As usual, Johnson's in another dimension...they found the car and caught the driver this afternoon.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 13, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could have been a third party involved in the break-ins. Took out his partner while getting the hell outta there.
Ideally all thieves would have died in a burning hurtling ball of death, but that is hard to pull off with pedestrians. Getting even one helps make the world a better place though.
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#5 Nov 13, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
As usual, Johnson's in another dimension...they found the car and caught the driver this afternoon.
Someone called in a plate number on the Jeep....It was something like, ADT•24/7.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#6 Nov 13, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ideally all thieves would have died in a burning hurtling ball of death, but that is hard to pull off with pedestrians. Getting even one helps make the world a better place though.
Including azz-bandits like you.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#7 Nov 13, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
It was an idiot at least. Walking in the road. They driver shoild have stopped to make.sure the bastard was dead.
fck off

Elyria, OH

#8 Feb 2, 2014
being a thief doesn't make it right for someone to run you over and kill you and not go to prison for it. the crime doesn't fit the punishment. RIP JOSH BARNES!
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#9 Feb 2, 2014
fck off wrote:
being a thief doesn't make it right for someone to run you over and kill you and not go to prison for it. the crime doesn't fit the punishment. RIP JOSH BARNES!
Steal from me and you will be better off going straight to hell, Satan will be merciful than I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't trust Google... 8 min Male 56
Open season on Cops 12 min Male 119
Hillary for POTUS 35 min BizzyBee 17
Trump the Liar 36 min Pee Bee and Jay 245
people concerned about immigration are not racist 44 min BizzyBee 13
cops 6, freddie gray 0 58 min Male 6
News Anonymous donor sends 1,200 barbecue meals to C... 1 hr Big Johnson 10
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? (Apr '14) 12 hr They cannot kill ... 84

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web