Conservatives' 20 Rules of Racism
Posted in the Columbus Forum
#1 Sep 24, 2012
SF author extraordinaire has come up with the right’s rules for racism
23 September 2012 Your Remarks
The Right’s Twenty Rules of Racism:
1. Anyone responsible for three hundred years of slavery would have to be a lot older than you and me.
2. There has to be some genetics in “racism’s” DNA, some DNA in its gene pool, or it just isn’t racism.
3. Racism could be eliminated in the United States if we could just eliminate the white liberals who so plainly depend on it so much and do so much to keep it going.
4. Reality isn’t racist: The reality is that there are pond-scummy gallows bait in every group. Some of those will be more of a problem to their own group than to you (see Rule 14, below). Some will be more of a problem to you precisely because you’re not a member of their group. It is wise, not racist, to avoid the latter. In Boston, this may be referred to as the “Evelyn Wagler-George Pratt Rule,” and that’s not code. Odd exception to half of Rule 4: Jesse Jackson would much rather be followed by a white on the streets of DC, at night, than a black.
5. There have been two instances in recent history where the concept of “honorary white” held sway. One was in apartheid South Africa where, for example, Japanese were considered “honorary white.” The other was when, in relation to the Trayvon Martin shooting, the American mainstream media made Hispanic George Zimmerman an “honorary white.” This is not entirely coincidence since (see Rule 18) the very liberal American media is as racist in their way as ever the Afrikaner Broederbond was in its.
6. Nobody really thinks whites are as evil as portrayed by white liberals and black demagogues. If they really thought so, they’d be too afraid to ever leave the house, since a) there are a lot more whites, b) those whites are much better armed, c) they’re more likely to be veterans of the Army’s and Marine Corps’ ground gaining combat arms, and d) they have an historically demonstrated cultural aptitude for mass, organized violence.
7. People who insist you’re speaking in code insist on it because they believe it’s true. They believe it’s true because they really do speak in code and can’t imagine anyone who does not speak in code. It’s not racist to think those people are idiots, nor to note that they’re mostly white.(Exception to rule: When conservatives talk about guns and zombies? Especially in terms of using the former to kill the latter? Yeah; “zombie” is code for “liberals of any color.” See Rule 6, above.)
8. It’s not racist to note that white liberalism managed to do in about thirty years something that three hundred years of slavery could not, seriously damage the black family, generally though not universally, and ruin it completely over wide swaths.
9. Speaking of slavery, the bulk of slave raiding and trading in Africa was black, usually Islamic black (see Rule 16, below) on black. The Arabic word for black and slave is the same,“Abd.” And the first registered slave owner in Virginia was black. Pointing this out to liberals, white and black, is always fun.
10. It’s not racist to wish that our first black president had been Thomas Sowell.
11. The “Some of my best friends” defense against a charge of racism is no defense…unless it happens to be true. Sometimes it’s best expressed to a white liberal as,“You don’t have so much as a freaking day in uniform, do you, dipshit?”
12. The system of education that white liberals have inflicted on inner city blacks is a crime against humanity. No amount of money that they toss at it helps to overcome the elimination of discipline liberalism has caused. It’s neither racist to note this…nor wrong.
13. The various college and university minority “studies” programs, because they give a useless pseudo-education, and at very high cost in both money and time, are racist in their effects.
#2 Sep 24, 2012
#3 Sep 24, 2012
How is repeating something intended to be amusing being a dupe? Or are you one of those double digits who isn't smart enough to understand humor, sarcasm and irony?
#4 Sep 24, 2012
So easily offended.
Muslim, by any chance?
#5 Sep 24, 2012
Tim and I mix it up so I assumed it was an insult.
Add your comments below
|Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative...||3 hr||Reality Speaks||30|
|Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06)||3 hr||Bengie 55||2,772|
|Worst President in History||3 hr||Reality Speaks||329|
|Muslim hunter, Now hunted||3 hr||Reality Speaks||26|
|Affordable Care Act||3 hr||Reality Speaks||257|
|The End is Nigh!||4 hr||Reality Speaks||31|
|If There is Anything I Can't Stand!||4 hr||Reality Speaks||86|
Find what you want!
Search Columbus Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC