Service Attendance Linked To Outlook ...

Service Attendance Linked To Outlook On Life

There are 2 comments on the WMTW-TV Auburn story from Nov 11, 2011, titled Service Attendance Linked To Outlook On Life. In it, WMTW-TV Auburn reports that:

A new study shows that attending religious services regularly can mean a more optimistic, less depressed, and less cynical outlook on life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMTW-TV Auburn.

Since: Sep 11

Pune, India

#1 Nov 12, 2011
YES IT IS VERY CORRECT THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE RELIGOUS & MAKE AN ATTEMPT EVEN OCCASSIONALLY TO ATTEND RELIGOUS CEREMONIES ARE GENERALLY MORE SUCCESSFULL & HAPPIER IN LIFE THAN THOSE WHO ARE NON BELIEVERS. RELIGON GIVES A CONFIDENCE THAT YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED BY YOUR EFFORTS & GODS BLESSINGS
Alfred
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yeshiva University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In a First, a Brooklyn Yeshiva Agrees to $2.1 M... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Plottmasteram 2
News Yeshiva U search for a new president: Ted Cruz ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Weasels Wanted 1
News Adele, Bieber, Michael Jackson, 'Hamilton': The... (Apr '16) Apr '16 RIP Prince 4
News Explained: Kitzmiller v. Dover Area Schoola (Jan '16) Jan '16 Critical Eye 3
News Legal scholars say Trump's ridiculed Muslim ban... (Dec '15) Dec '15 District 9 1
News Legal experts agree: Trump's proposal unconstit... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Raydot 3
News MIND Explores the Psychology Behind Keeping Pets (May '15) May '15 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web