morsi's anti-semitic staements n.y. times

Posted in the Yeshiva University Forum

Bernhard Rosenberg

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
As the child of parents who survived the concentration camps I have dedicated a my academic career and my clerical calling to educate the next generation to learn the lessons of the Nazi horrors. The first lesson of the holocaust is that the murder of6 million Jews in 21 nations did not begin with an edict to cast the Jews into the ovens. It began with a policy of demonizing the Jews as if they were less than human. Throughout WWII, the exiled Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin Al Husseini, operated out of Hitler's bunker and broadcast and rantings that called for the murder of the Jews on Nazi radio, in the Arabic language, a daily radio message that was beamed to the middle east, while the Mufti actively recruited Arabs to join SS units that systematically rounded up and executed thousands of Jewish families in the Balkans.
Mahmood Abbas, the leader of what the UN has defined as the State of Palestine, issued a speech in which he praised the legacy of the Mufti of Jerusalem and of slew of Arabs who have murdered Jews over the past generation. To ignore Abbas's message is ignore the first lesson of the holocaust, which is that anyone who glorifies hose who murder Jews is to be held culpable in the advocacy of mass murder/.

It is therefore incumbent on every person of conscience to condemn Abbas and to break off all relations with him and the entity that he represents.

I await a response from the representatives of every Jewish organization and from every responsible cleric.

There is a adage in the Talmud which is that SILENCE IS AGREEMENT. RABBI DR. BERNHARD ROSENBERG. president ISRAEL ADVOCACY TASK FORCE

http://israelbehindthenews.com/bin/content.cg...
Bernhard Rosenberg

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2013

BernhardRosenberg - YouTube

www.youtube.com/user/BernhardRosenberg

Response to Muslim Brotherhood statement One day Kill all Jews.mp4. 256 views. Rabbi Dr. Bernhard Rosenberg shares his response to the statement that was made at an Anti-Israel Rally led by the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, hel.

Response to Muslim Brotherhood statement: "One day ...- YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...

Nov 28, 2011 ... Rabbi Dr. Bernhard Rosenberg shares his response to the ... made at an Anti- Israel Rally led by the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, held in Cairo...

Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood Vows Not To Recognize Israel, Cancel ...

weaselzippers.us/2012/01/01/mu slim-brotherhood-looking-to-ca ncel-egypts-pea...

Jan 1, 2012 ...(JPost)— Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood will not recognize Israel “under any .....Rabbi Dr. Bernhard Rosenberg shares his response to the statement that was made at ... http://www.youtube.com/user/BernhardRosenberg... ...
rosenberg

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
What is the response of the gov't of Israel to the Abbas embrace of the Mufti?

Will the Israeli gov't issue a condemnation? rabbi dr. bernhard rosenberg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yeshiva University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News YU faculty vote no-confidence against head Rich... Mar 19 ROSENBERG 2
News Yeshiva University and Montefiore nix Einstein ... Dec '14 ROSENBERG 1
News Richard Joel Points Fingers Over Mushrooming Ye... Dec '14 ROSENBERG 2
News Largest study of Hispanics/Latinos finds depres... Oct '14 humanSpirit 1
News YU Launches New Speech-Language Masters Degree Oct '14 ROSENBERG 1
ISIS is a diversion. Iran is our major threat. ... Oct '14 ROSENBERG 1
News Yeshiva University Launches New Speech-Language... Oct '14 ROSENBERG 1
More from around the web