Sandy Hook Connecticut school shootin...

Sandy Hook Connecticut school shooting 19

There are 4 comments on the Click Orlando story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Sandy Hook Connecticut school shooting 19. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

School shootings such as the one at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut, may have long-lasting consequences, but with proper support, many children are able to move on, experts say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

grandma

London, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2012
my heartfelt sympathy to all of you in Newtown!!! my prayers will hopefully help you through this difficult time. please know you are in alot of parents and grandparents thoughts. be strong and keep your faith
ALICIA BANKS

Muncie, IN

#2 Dec 14, 2012
shame!!!!!!

did anyone see an actual tear shed by hobama???

does hObama weep for the children that he kills via drones daily???

what an amoral global warlord phony hypocrite hobama is!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
Saba Gebremedhin

Santa Rosa, CA

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Please go the link from this video and write letters of condolence for the families. They will be put together in a book and sent to the school.
Antidepressants violence

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 Dec 16, 2012
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread908...

Adverse Reactions to Psychiatric Medications Responsible For School Shootings (and other atrocities), page 1

privacyPages:
ATS Members have flagged this thread 2 timesTopic started on 16-12-2012 @ 12:34 AM by corsair00

And here I come to announce the gigantic pink elephant in the room that nobody knows about or is talking about: psychiatric drugs and side effects and/or adverse reactions.

The scientific literature is replete with case after case examples of adverse reactions to psychiatric medication that causes suicidal and homicidal behavior. Have you ever seen a commercial for anti-depressants? Pay very close attention to the end of the advertisement when it lists the side effects - in every case they mention suicidal or homicidal behavior.

They were forced to include these warnings shortly after the gag order was issued on the infamous Columbine Shooting case - a lawsuit filed against Salvoy Pharmaceuticals (makers of the drug Zoloft which Eric Harris had complained to his psychiatrist about for having made him experience homicidal thoughts). Why haven't you heard about this? As I just said, there was a gag order issued - which means all of the information about this case is sealed from the public, and even the lawyers cannot talk much about it. How do I know about it? The lawyer who represented Mark Taylor, one of the students shot by Eric Harris, knew about his issues with the medicine and saw all of the "basement tapes" which revealed how Harris was talking about his homicidal thoughts related to the medications he was just recently put on. DeCamp wrote about aspects of this lawsuit in his 2006 update to "The Franklin Cover-Up" - which is available online if you Google it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yale University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yale worker destroys stained-glass window depic... Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 10
Equity Analyst Internship Jul '16 WallStreetCC 1
News Britain's Declaration of Independenceby Logan B... Jul '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Valedictorian shocks in speech Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Why Universities Should Reconsider Building Nam... May '16 Mic Dropper 2
News Yale Graduation Weekend Is Here a " Plan for Tr... May '16 Jill 1
News When It Comes To Economic Election Prediction M... May '16 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web