Gay Teens Punished More Harshly Than ...

Gay Teens Punished More Harshly Than Straight Peers: Analysis

There are 4 comments on the Mental Help Net story from Dec 6, 2010, titled Gay Teens Punished More Harshly Than Straight Peers: Analysis. In it, Mental Help Net reports that:

Gay teens receive harsher punishments at school and in the court system than straight teens who engage in similar behavior, a new Yale University study suggests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mental Help Net.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 7, 2010
It certainly happens in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia.
lol

Peach Creek, WV

#2 Jul 5, 2011
gays are awesome because there fun as hell and leave them alone you cause about girls because there gay to

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 5, 2011
lol wrote:
gays are awesome because there fun as hell and leave them alone you cause about girls because there gay to
Leave them alone? I haven't done a thing to them.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#4 Jul 5, 2011
lol wrote:
I see they no longer teach English in West Virginia.

(A place where I resided some years ago.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yale University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News May 4 survivor speaks at Kent Stark Thu Jeff Stephens 1
News Henry Louis Gates Jr. discusses his mission to ... Feb '18 USA v Linda Apple 3
News Obamas' official portraits unveiled Feb '18 sun allergies 1
News Yale Psychiatrist May Not Be Licensed Jan '18 humanspirit 1
News Watch: Thousands of mental health professionals... Dec '17 humanspirit 2
News Yale study warns of vaccine dangers, links immu... (Mar '17) Dec '17 AUTISM LITE 12
News This instructor calls on black women first and ... Oct '17 youll shoot your ... 1