West Point rejects northwest Ohio les...

West Point rejects northwest Ohio lesbian cadet

There are 13 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Apr 27, 2011, titled West Point rejects northwest Ohio lesbian cadet. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

ALBANY, N.Y. A lesbian cadet from Findlay, Ohio, who resigned from West Point last year has been rejected for readmission to the academy even as the military moves toward repealing its "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

zeldo

Albany, NY

#1 Apr 27, 2011
keep the lezbo out.
Bernard Continelli

Alplaus, NY

#2 Apr 27, 2011
Keep the ZELBO out instead !!!
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#3 Apr 28, 2011
Bernard Continelli wrote:
Keep the ZELBO out instead !!!
so you are saying you are a gay blade who takes it in the rear end.. our armed forces do need need folks like you and lezbos who might threaten our security..........
bend over and say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Stashu da Meat Head

Cohoes, NY

#4 Apr 28, 2011
Hooray for West Point and the Army. Just put the lezbo from Ohio on the end a nice stiff dik, spin her around, and she'll become a real woman. Da guy from Scary County told me so.
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#5 Apr 28, 2011
Stashu da Meat Head wrote:
Hooray for West Point and the Army. Just put the lezbo from Ohio on the end a nice stiff dik, spin her around, and she'll become a real woman. Da guy from Scary County told me so.
wurd to you homie
Bernard Continelli

Alplaus, NY

#6 Apr 29, 2011
Zeldo, somewhere there is a CONCENTRATION CAMP just for you and ALL religious fanatics. I'm DEAD SERIOUS, if Adolf Hitler had done what he did to the Jews, gays, etc. to all religious fanatics instead (and the "secular" bigotry they spawn even among those who claim to be non-religious), I'd be proudly wearing a Swastika armband today, and again, I'm NOT joking.

As a whole our nation must proactively do something about the "Fundamentalist Problem" EVEN IF IT MEANS putting limits upon our First Amendment's "freedom of religion".

Founder: The American Progressive Nationalist Party (symbol - P/N, except the forward slash is a lightning bolt!)
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#7 Apr 29, 2011
Bernard Continelli wrote:
Zeldo, somewhere there is a CONCENTRATION CAMP just for you and ALL religious fanatics. I'm DEAD SERIOUS, if Adolf Hitler had done what he did to the Jews, gays, etc. to all religious fanatics instead (and the "secular" bigotry they spawn even among those who claim to be non-religious), I'd be proudly wearing a Swastika armband today, and again, I'm NOT joking.
As a whole our nation must proactively do something about the "Fundamentalist Problem" EVEN IF IT MEANS putting limits upon our First Amendment's "freedom of religion".
Founder: The American Progressive Nationalist Party (symbol - P/N, except the forward slash is a lightning bolt!)
tell your rhetoric to someone who cares !!!!!

take your swastika and plow it in your Aye Nuss
Bernard Continelli

Alplaus, NY

#8 May 1, 2011
First I have to take YOUR D*** out of it as soon as I pick these handcuffs you placed on me!
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#10 May 2, 2011
Bernard Continelli wrote:
First I have to take YOUR D*** out of it as soon as I pick these handcuffs you placed on me!
or you still unemployed ????

go volunteer at your local men's shelter.
Anne Ominous

United States

#11 May 2, 2011
She lied to the Academy about being a homosexual. That alone is grounds for disqualification.
Bernard Continelli

Alplaus, NY

#12 May 2, 2011
You're not going to believe this, but I can't stand most gays who don't act 'normal' in every other regard, whether it's a head-shaved, tattooed-to-the-max bull dyke or Lamppost Lance a.k.a. Slutbo'-the-Clone.

Even if you take the homicidal killer out of the film "Cruising" it's STILL a degenerate scene that I wouldn't want any loved one of mine to be a part of.

HOWEVER I AM an intelligent enough person to realize that ol' Doc Kinsey - particularly his 'Scale'- hit the nail on the head and really DOES accurately represent 'sexual orientation reality', respectively.

So because of this reason ALONE I take the side of the gay "liberationists" - and NOT because I'm the kind of liberal who'd like to change our national anthem to Cole Porter's "Anything Goes". If anything, in fact, this mindset has immeasurably hurt the movement.

And Zeldo I think you should go back to school and learn a new language like ... ENGLISH!
Lord Haw Haw

Cohoes, NY

#13 May 2, 2011
I wish the national anthem were Brewer & Shipley's "One Toke Over the Line." Bernie, you sounds awfully serious. Lighten up dude.
DebbieDowner

Clifton Park, NY

#14 May 2, 2011
Bernard Continelli wrote:
You're not going to believe this, but I can't stand most gays who don't act 'normal' in every other regard, whether it's a head-shaved, tattooed-to-the-max bull dyke or Lamppost Lance a.k.a. Slutbo'-the-Clone.
Even if you take the homicidal killer out of the film "Cruising" it's STILL a degenerate scene that I wouldn't want any loved one of mine to be a part of.
HOWEVER I AM an intelligent enough person to realize that ol' Doc Kinsey - particularly his 'Scale'- hit the nail on the head and really DOES accurately represent 'sexual orientation reality', respectively.
So because of this reason ALONE I take the side of the gay "liberationists" - and NOT because I'm the kind of liberal who'd like to change our national anthem to Cole Porter's "Anything Goes". If anything, in fact, this mindset has immeasurably hurt the movement.
And Zeldo I think you should go back to school and learn a new language like ... ENGLISH!
I'm sorry, were you talking to someone, or just babbling incoherently to yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yale University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yale study warns of vaccine dangers, links immu... Mar 14 friend 10
News More atrocious antivaccine science promoted by ... Feb '17 ORAC Pharma Plant 1
News Yale: Deep Atlantic current in peril from globa... Jan '17 PeopleLikeBS 2
News NAACP moves ahead with its call for moratorium ... Dec '16 keep darkie dumb 1
News Pipeline protest policing costs surpass emergen... Nov '16 Cristina 1
News Rhodes scholars for Class of 2017 announced Nov '16 spytheweb 1
News Colleges Cancelled Exams for Students Traumatiz... Nov '16 JThibault 1
More from around the web