Hospital hires new administrator

Hospital hires new administrator

There are 9 comments on the Miami Student story from Mar 21, 2011, titled Hospital hires new administrator. In it, Miami Student reports that:

John R. Clements, a Kentucky native and former Cincinnati resident, will take the positions of Chief Financial Officer and Vice President at McCullough Hyde Memorial Hospital April 18, according to Clements.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Miami Student.

Barbra

Central City, KY

#1 Mar 22, 2011
shhhh!!! Don't tell them what they got! Let them suffer like the rest of us!
opinionated

Eddyville, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2011
I hope they are ready for the downhill spiral.
Drkilljoy

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2011
People are Sooooo stupid. Had it not been for John's financial know how MCH would have closed its doors over a year ago. Those who know, know this to be true. Those who do not know post dumbass post on Topix.
Just wondering

Henderson, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2011
Barbra wrote:
shhhh!!! Don't tell them what they got! Let them suffer like the rest of us!
If the CEO and the CFO have both left MCH who's in charge???
opinionated

Eddyville, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2011
Interims And I know 1st hand how the money was handled.
just a thought

Dunmor, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2011
opinionated wrote:
Interims And I know 1st hand how the money was handled.
Why doesnt Dr. Keith take over the hospital?!
opinionated

Greenville, KY

#7 Mar 24, 2011
You should ask him that, not me!
Barbra

Eddyville, KY

#8 Mar 24, 2011
Drkilljoy wrote:
People are Sooooo stupid. Had it not been for John's financial know how MCH would have closed its doors over a year ago. Those who know, know this to be true. Those who do not know post dumbass post on Topix.
Well your no doc cause John got a very negative vote of confidence from the docs. You swallowed a very bitter pill!!!
Drkilljoy

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2011
Barbra wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your no doc cause John got a very negative vote of confidence from the docs. You swallowed a very bitter pill!!!
Are you referring to the Drs. that work to do all they can to close the doors of MCH. The Drs. that are Trover employees. The Dr. Hardison that told the new surgeon Dr.Wang he should never have came here because none of the Powderly Clinic Doctors will ever send him a referral. Those docs???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xavier University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Xavier University leader: nation needs to tap b... Feb '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Some key GOP activists in Ohio still wrestling ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jose 1
News MGCCC inducts Alumni Hall of Fame honorees Thur... (Oct '14) Oct '14 To Tell the Truth 15
News Chris Seelbach, UC, XU students in Dayton reali... (Sep '14) Sep '14 The Duke of Hazard 1
News Xavier's Francis to step down (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tuco Blondie 1
News NKU plan focuses on courses that cross discipli... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gumby1 1
News Student debt weighs on overall economy (May '13) May '13 questioner 8
More from around the web