Samantha Laux Writes Children's Book ...

Samantha Laux Writes Children's Book About Her Service Dog

There are 2 comments on the WMFD story from Jun 5, 2011, titled Samantha Laux Writes Children's Book About Her Service Dog. In it, WMFD reports that:

Samantha Laux is trying to help teach children about some amazing animals and also help them learn not to judge people by their challenges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMFD.

Robert McCarty

Oulainen, Finland

#1 Jun 7, 2011
Good luck with your book.
Your story is inspiring.

Robert McCarty
Barking Planet Productions
Mary Lou Sartoris

Waynesville, NC

#2 Sep 18, 2011
Hi Samantha--

I am an "old" friend of your Mom and Dad's. My husband, Nelson, taught at Wittenberg for many, many years in the Chemistry Department. We knew your Dad when he was about your age (or younger) growing up in Springfield, Ohio.

Your grandmother just e-mailed us to announce your new book. Please let me know how I might obtain copies of it and the first book in the series about your service dog, Dylan.

You must be very excited about your new publications. All the best of luck in your new venture!!

--Mary Lou Sartoris
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wright State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What we know about the presidential debates and... Aug 1 drumpf LOL 2
News Citing Apparent Internet Hoax, Trump Insists Pr... Mar '16 The Duke of Hazard 8
News Civil War' (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mr Progressive 1
News Eric Church's Music Video for "Mr. Misunderstood" (Nov '15) Nov '15 Big Johnson 1
News Full List of Trick-Or-Treat Times and Dates Aro... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Pam 18
News OSU Marching Band Performs in London, England (Oct '15) Oct '15 Tianna 2
News NEW Music Video for Thomas Rhett's "Die A Happy... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Big Johnson 1
More from around the web