2 Winthrop basketball players charged...

2 Winthrop basketball players charged with criminal sexual conduct

There are 2 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Apr 27, 2011, titled 2 Winthrop basketball players charged with criminal sexual conduct. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Two players on the Winthrop University men's basketball team have been charged with criminal sexual conduct following an April 17 incident reported by a 19-year-old female former student, school officials said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Gaithersburg, MD

#1 May 26, 2011
I know julius every well is not somebody that will do a thing like that, the girl is just lying on him because he's a basketball players and i know what the American girls can do when dey know u will make it in basketball, just like what dey do to kobe bryant. julius as done so much to some of the Nigeria Basketball players every years with shoes and thing, people love julius every well and he come to help kids in warri too. Julius nevery give up GOD is with you and i know u will get out of dis.one love

New Baltimore, MI

#2 May 26, 2011
Basketball? It figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton touts Obama in South Carolina, but prom... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Le Jimbo 29
News How Hillary Clinton is steamrolling through the... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fred 1
News Whitmire kids get hooked on golf this summer (May '13) May '13 Grandparent 1
News SC Libertarian Jeremy Walters comes close to ma... (Jan '13) Jan '13 mike bochenski 2
News New developments in Trayvon Martin case (Jun '12) Jun '12 Robert 1
News With time, money running out, SC often turns nasty (Jan '12) Jan '12 celticwarriors 2
News Family plans to issue statement on missing SC boy (Jan '12) Jan '12 Doc Proper 1
More from around the web