Fleming announces mayoral bid

Fleming announces mayoral bid

There are 3 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Aug 25, 2011, titled Fleming announces mayoral bid. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Michael Fleming, 51, a longtime newspaper delivery worker for the Las Cruces Sun-News, has announced his candidacy for mayor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

“Phooey on Politicians”

Since: Jan 11

Politicians are full of BS!!

#1 Aug 26, 2011
He can't do any worse than our current Mayor has done,and I damn sure don't want any of the current City Council members as Mayor because they would just keep the "status quo" and we will all get screwed.
watchdog1

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 28, 2011
Migraine_King wrote:
He can't do any worse than our current Mayor has done,and I damn sure don't want any of the current City Council members as Mayor because they would just keep the "status quo" and we will all get screwed.
I could not have said it better. If we don't get somebody in place we will get the same crowd for another term.

“ keep the loonies on the path.”

Since: Aug 10

Detroit

#3 Aug 28, 2011
I feel that is about time to require the elected officials to be full time employees of this city. No more part time mayor at $70,000.00+ yearly and part time insurance salesman at $??.???.?? yearly. The same should go for all council members.
I have a good feeling that folks here are not going to accept four more years of the puppeteer and his marionettes. It is just a shame that the entire body of council is not up for a vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western New Mexico University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNMU Mariachi Ensemble Wins Awards, Readies For... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Chano 3
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Susanna 7
News Town council approves restoration of the Silco ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tony Betterton 2
News Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... (Dec '14) Dec '14 billie 1
News Alamogordo's Alameda Zoo Director Steve Diehl r... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Martin 1
News Gila EDA Roundtable hears updates from meeting ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 just asking 1
News Grant County residents get a whiff of rotten eggs (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeke the Geek 1
More from around the web