NM officials fail to disclose conflicts

NM officials fail to disclose conflicts

There are 2 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque, New Mexico story from Nov 15, 2011, titled NM officials fail to disclose conflicts. In it, KRQE Albuquerque, New Mexico reports that:

The group includes two state Supreme Court justices, a member of the Public Regulation Commission and scores of high-ranking appointees to state boards and commissions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque, New Mexico.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#1 Nov 15, 2011
Wow I can't believe what I've just read, no wait it's about Martinez so I do believe what I just read.

"Others who haven’t filed, according to the Secretary of State’s office, include Western New Mexico University Regents Charles Randy Briggs and Tony Trujillo and Eastern New Mexico University Regent Marshall Stinnett. Absent disclosures also come from members of the Law Enforcement Academy Board, the state lottery board, the Parole Board, Museum of New Mexico regents and trustees from the Natural History Museum.

Many of those board members are appointed by Gov. Martinez."

So people appointed to various public positions aren't complying with the law? Surely you jest!

However this is the best prat of the entire article:

"“If you choose not to comply with the law … I will be happy to ask the Secretary of State to enforce them to the letter of the law and with all the civil penalties that come with it,” the governor said.“And, frankly, you no longer get to serve.”

Um Ms. Martinez need I remind you that in the case you initiated against me you sure ashell didn't comply with the law so who is going to make you suffer the pains and penalties for what you've done? Maybe you no longer get to serve either, how about that!
Indeed

Carrizozo, NM

#2 Nov 23, 2011
justice is just a choice wrote:
Wow I can't believe what I've just read, no wait it's about Martinez so I do believe what I just read.
"Others who haven’t filed, according to the Secretary of State’s office, include Western New Mexico University Regents Charles Randy Briggs and Tony Trujillo and Eastern New Mexico University Regent Marshall Stinnett. Absent disclosures also come from members of the Law Enforcement Academy Board, the state lottery board, the Parole Board, Museum of New Mexico regents and trustees from the Natural History Museum.
Many of those board members are appointed by Gov. Martinez."
So people appointed to various public positions aren't complying with the law? Surely you jest!
However this is the best prat of the entire article:
"“If you choose not to comply with the law … I will be happy to ask the Secretary of State to enforce them to the letter of the law and with all the civil penalties that come with it,” the governor said.“And, frankly, you no longer get to serve.”
Um Ms. Martinez need I remind you that in the case you initiated against me you sure ashell didn't comply with the law so who is going to make you suffer the pains and penalties for what you've done? Maybe you no longer get to serve either, how about that!
I see CJ Daniels finally filed his on 11/16 so the crime of not filing just goes away? Here is an idea. How about they are just prosecuted like any other criminal since they have indeed committed a crime. It seems incomprehensible that the Chief Judge of the NM Supreme Court can be given a pass when the evidence is in the timestamp that he is, in fact, a criminal. That should instill faith in the courts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western New Mexico University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Silver City street improvements total $13 million Mar '18 Nice 1
News Fiesta Latina heats things upJune 19th, 2017 (Jun '17) Jun '17 I love the southwest 1
News WNMU Mariachi Ensemble Wins Awards, Readies For... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Chano 3
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Susanna 7
News Town council approves restoration of the Silco ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tony Betterton 2
News Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... (Dec '14) Dec '14 billie 1
News Alamogordo's Alameda Zoo Director Steve Diehl r... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Martin 1