Murder of WKU Professor Still Mystery on 2 Year Anniversary

Nov 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVF Nashville

BOWLING GREEN, Ky- Police in Bowling Green, Kentucky are waiting for more test results they hope will solve the murder of a college professor.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2012
hopeful

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Nov 22, 2011
I really hope they can find and punish whoever did this. It is ashame that this happened and we (the people of BG and her family) have no answers.
zero tolerance

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2011
the bgpd couldn't find their ass with both hands and a flashlight on a good day.
Mr Obvious

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2011
No motive, no witnesses, no weapon, nobody saw anything. Tell me how you solve a crime like that.
Charles

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
They are doing an investigative piece on wbko tonight about this, this is a true tragedy, has there ever been an incident where someone was killed by an unknown assailant and it was never solved? Unfortunately this occured with no eye witnesses, no video survaliance, no DNA evidence. You would think that with all the advancements in technology they could find a fingerprint or hair or something.

First speculation was a darkie robbed her and then stabbed her to death. If I was the authorities I would question every darkie in town. They even had a drawing of a suspect. I just don't see how this can go unsolved especially in bowlibg green.
its on you

Duluth, GA

#5 Nov 8, 2012
zero tolerance wrote:
the bgpd couldn't find their ass with both hands and a flashlight on a good day.
They accept applications all the time. Why don't you join? Maybe you can solve this and the other crimes they cant

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Kentucky University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food trucks unlikely in Bowling Green Jul '14 Bobby 3
Lawson Spann Kicks Off Campaign Tour in Frankfort Jun '14 NewsmanOPN 8
Amos, Chestnut to wed May '14 Lactose 2
Quin Hillyer: Casting a Paul on American Strength Apr '14 Pushka 1
Why are students dieing on at WKU campus (Jan '14) Mar '14 selatla 2
Pulsar in a stellar triple system makes unique ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Mountain Workshop's Henderson photo book to be ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 CoolBeans 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Western Kentucky University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••