Will A Third Stimulus Check Solve Our...

Will A Third Stimulus Check Solve Our Economy?

There are 1 comment on the WBKO story from Nov 12, 2008, titled Will A Third Stimulus Check Solve Our Economy?. In it, WBKO reports that:

The last round of stimulus checks which circulated the country this summer was supposed to be a shot in the arm for a desperate economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO.

Joseph Jimenez

Ocala, FL

#1 Dec 8, 2008
The American Doctrine

Iím sick and tired of hearing about the bailouts and the sorrows of mismanaged multi-billion dollar companies.
It would be much more intelligent to give every American taxpayer a stimulus check for $10,000.
This would ensure the money would be injected directly into the economy. Itís the taxpayers money. Letís give it back to them. Let the money trickle up, not down.
Everyday folks would be able to pay their mortgages, which in turn, gives the banks the capital and funding they need.
Everyday folks can pay down their credit debt, which in turn, helps to stabilize the credit card industry. And for those whom are financially sound, this money could go to making purchases of goods and services. This would in turn help the manufacturing and service industries and gives this economy the oxygen it needs to be able to breath again.
I have written a Doctrine which covers all aspects of the American Promise. My ideas are simple and practical, and within them there is wisdom and Truth. I will continue corresponding with more articles from the doctrine with great hopes that some of them will come to fruition.

Thank you for your time,
Author Joseph Jimenez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Kentucky University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colleges are a negative Jul 11 Never went to Col... 1
News 19-year-old best-selling author aims to inspire... Jun '17 wonder 1
News Rogers-Decker (Aug '15) Mar '17 Unbelievable 2
News Massacre? Jokes fly in city known for car-eatin... Feb '17 The Real Donald T... 15
News Faculty meet with WKU president candidate for f... Jan '17 Zero 4
News Local Reaction to $700 Billion Bailout (Sep '08) Sep '16 Broken Arrow 3
News Former swimmer, university reach settlement in ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 hiccup 1
More from around the web