Art professor, student defend cross vandalism
A Western Kentucky University art professor and her student are defending what pro-life students are calling an act of desecration and vandalism after the student draped hundreds of condoms on top of crosses displayed in a pro-life exhibit.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.
#1 Apr 30, 2012
Defacing another work is a crime. The prof. in question and their student must go.
#2 Apr 30, 2012
WKU Student Conduct Code:
Harassment is defined by exacting degrading and disagreeable work, ridicule or abusive and humiliating conduct which tends to bring the reputation of the organization or University into disrepute. Any action that intentionally prevents students from fully participating in the academic process is also considered hazing.
10. Unruly Conduct. Disorderly or lewd, any words or acts that result in physical altercation, fighting and indecent or obscene conduct or expression that cause physical injury or threaten himself/herself or others, or interferes with any individuals rightful act. This responsibility also applies to events sponsored and supervised by recognized student organizations, on or off campus.
15. Shared Responsibility for Violations. Enticing, inciting others, abetting, conspiring, being an accessory, or passively witnessing/participating in any act prohibited by the student conduct code is prohibited.
18. Destruction of Property. Any act of vandalism, malicious or unwarranted damage or destruction to any institutionally owned or controlled property.
25. Violation of Laws. The commission of acts which constitute a violation of local, state and federal laws. The University will review any conduct reported by members of the University community, law enforcement personnel, or citizens as being in violation of the law. Any student convicted of a criminal offense is subject to university judicial action.
26. Violation of General Rules and Regulations. Violation of any University policy, guideline, campus rule or regulation of conduct, which adversely affects the students suitability as a member of the University community.
Students and Teacher whove committed these acts must be adjudicated and removed.
#3 May 4, 2012
Typical lefties, HATE SPEECH is only when they disagree with what's being said.
This is a HATE CRIME. Where are the Feds?
Add your comments below
|Seriously, please take her stuff:' Tongue-in-ch...||May 5||jayzee foxworthy||4|
|Recruiting students overseas to fill seats, not...||Apr '16||Lucy Jane Ann||2|
|Harley Elizabeth Hawkins wins E/MC Chamber Scho...||Apr '16||Lucy Jane Ann||1|
|WKU Students Open Home To Feed The Community||Apr '16||Lucy Jane Ann||1|
|Oldham County Board of Education selects new su...||Apr '16||Lucy Jane Ann||1|
|WKU professor tracing the ancestry of dung beetles||Apr '16||Sheri Jane||1|
|Disorder at Trump rallies: As American as cherr...||Mar '16||liberte||2|
Find what you want!
Search Western Kentucky University Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC