Net Nurses: Online Nursing School?

Sep 2, 2010 Full story: MyFoxHouston 20

America needs nurses. By some estimates, there are more than 100,000 unfilled positions.

Full Story
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#1 Sep 3, 2010
Because chiropractors are failing at an incredible rate, and because most chiropractors have an incredible student loan debt, many are leaving the field to become, among other things, nurses.

Not only do nurses treat truly sick patients and make a decent living, but they become part of a best practices profession as opposed to the quackery filled field that chiropractic has always been.

For all you chiropractors struggling to make a living .... there is a way out. take that first step. Empty your chiropractic diaper.
Aerial View

AOL

#2 Sep 3, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Because chiropractors are failing at an incredible rate, and because most chiropractors have an incredible student loan debt, many are leaving the field to become, among other things, nurses.
Not only do nurses treat truly sick patients and make a decent living, but they become part of a best practices profession as opposed to the quackery filled field that chiropractic has always been.
For all you chiropractors struggling to make a living .... there is a way out. take that first step. Empty your chiropractic diaper.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA! "Because chiropractors are failing at an incredible rate" writes the ULTIMATE loser himself, wisdom! I know he can't stand successful chiropractors like me, so it's 'his pleasure' to lie aboue chiropractor's 'failure rate.' Wisdom has failed in everyting he put his creepy hands to. And he's a fraud. "I am THE chiropractic expert!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AH HA HA HA HA HA. Well, I guess if lying and deceit are expert credentials, then wisdom is the expert! he he he he
I ask you, would you believe a dope like wisdom who has NO professional training of any kind and cannot produce a shred of evidence he ever treated anyone for anything? I think not! he he he he
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#3 Sep 3, 2010
Yeah whatever. Some quack says he's successful. Right. cause we believe you.

"Chirotalk" for all your chiropractic honesty. Or you can listen to quack above who has claimed on other blogs that he "cures deep wounds".

"aerial" has not denied that he is a member of the chiropractic cult "maximized living".

Wonder why?
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#4 Sep 3, 2010
The chiropractor in the above article is going into nursing. Why? After 29 years? So many chiropractors are leaving the field.

the public is slowly catching on.

the chiropractic diaper is being emptied, one scoop at a time.
Aerial View

AOL

#5 Sep 3, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
The chiropractor in the above article is going into nursing. Why? After 29 years? So many chiropractors are leaving the field.
the public is slowly catching on.
the chiropractic diaper is being emptied, one scoop at a time.
Another lie--brought to you by.........wisdom! Did you expect anything else?
What a dope this wisdom fraud. I know lawyers who change fields as do some medical doctors, plumbers, computer programers. So what?
I know hundreds of chiropractors and I can't think of one who has switched careers to nursing.
By the way, here's just one example out of hundreds of lies wisdom has told. Wisdom, the fraud with NO credentials states I 'cure' wounds. I never said that. I did say I TREAT wounds. Go back to ALL of my posts. I never used the word cure. Only the liar and dumb ass said that. It's a lie. Then again, wisdom only knows how to lie and deceive. Lying, more specfically, CONSTANTLY lying is his only resource. Wisdom can do NOTHING but lie and decieve. Remember, I never said I CURE wounds. The liar and only the liar, wisdom (I'm referring to wisdom as the liar) said that.
Wisdom has no credentials. He's been asked again and again to prove he has expert credentials. But, well, alas, wisdom is a fraud and always has been. He cannot be trusted. He can't be believed. If he'll lie about one thing what's to stop him from lying about everything.
Knowledge

Arlington, VA

#6 Sep 3, 2010
Is the chiropractic diaper disposable or cloth?
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#7 Sep 3, 2010
Either way, it's full.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#8 Sep 3, 2010
"aerial' quack, and the lie I said was..........

You have been exposed as quack. Too bad for you.

I don't think you're smart enough for nursing, but I'm sure there's something else you can do to make some money.

I know several chiropractors who left the dying chiropractic field and are now very successful in the nursing profession. You just have to take that first step.

However, if you continue to live under the delusion that you can, as you said, "cure deep wounds", then there is No hope for you. take that first step mr. quacker.
Aerial View

AOL

#9 Sep 3, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
"aerial' quack, and the lie I said was..........
You have been exposed as quack. Too bad for you.
I don't think you're smart enough for nursing, but I'm sure there's something else you can do to make some money.
I know several chiropractors who left the dying chiropractic field and are now very successful in the nursing profession. You just have to take that first step.
However, if you continue to live under the delusion that you can, as you said, "cure deep wounds", then there is No hope for you. take that first step mr. quacker.
Wisdom lied when I said I 'cured' deep wounds. I never said that, liar. I said I treat successfully treat hard to heal wounds, because I do. I never used the word 'cure'. The liar, wisdom, used that word to make his lies even more dramatic. Then again, you can expect nothing but lies from wisdom. If he can lie about one thing, he can lie about everything.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#10 Sep 4, 2010
Oh , thanks mr. quacker. You "treat" "deep wounds". Playing the semantic game? That's the lie I told? ha ha ha ha ha ha

I see. So follow this mr. quacker.

I'm assuming when you claim to treat wounds you want them "cured"?
It is illegal for any chiropractor to treat wounds.

Follow this mr. quacker. Chiropractors get NO training in wound care. They do not prescribe wound healing medications, they do not pack or dress wounds, they do not debride necrotic tissue from wounds. Indeed, you could tell the difference between a stasis ulcer, an MRSA infected wound, a diabetic ulcer or a pressure ulcer. You got NO training in diagnosing or treating wounds.

You were never tested on wound treatment. You are not certified in wound ostomy care. I work with wound care specialists and surgeons. You are a clown for suggesting that you treat wounds.

Indeed, you are a chiropractor. A damn liar. And a danger to any person that might be foolish enough to seek your advice concerning "wound treatments".

Quite simply, you are an idiot.

But hey, keep splitting hairs on the "treat" "cure" thing.
Aerial View

AOL

#11 Sep 5, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Oh , thanks mr. quacker. You "treat" "deep wounds". Playing the semantic game? That's the lie I told? ha ha ha ha ha ha
I see. So follow this mr. quacker.
I'm assuming when you claim to treat wounds you want them "cured"?
It is illegal for any chiropractor to treat wounds.
Follow this mr. quacker. Chiropractors get NO training in wound care. They do not prescribe wound healing medications, they do not pack or dress wounds, they do not debride necrotic tissue from wounds. Indeed, you could tell the difference between a stasis ulcer, an MRSA infected wound, a diabetic ulcer or a pressure ulcer. You got NO training in diagnosing or treating wounds.
You were never tested on wound treatment. You are not certified in wound ostomy care. I work with wound care specialists and surgeons. You are a clown for suggesting that you treat wounds.
Indeed, you are a chiropractor. A damn liar. And a danger to any person that might be foolish enough to seek your advice concerning "wound treatments".
Quite simply, you are an idiot.
But hey, keep splitting hairs on the "treat" "cure" thing.
HA HA HA! See that? When caught in a lie, like wisdom just was, he back tracks and modifies his lies. "But, but, but....he's spitting hairs.....but, but, but..." See folks, all you have to is stick wisdom's nose in his own lie and whack his nose with a newspaper. That teaches him for the moment until he lies in his next post.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#12 Sep 5, 2010
Oh , thanks mr. quacker. You "treat" "deep wounds". Playing the semantic game? That's the lie I told? ha ha ha ha ha ha

I see. So follow this mr. quacker.

I'm assuming when you claim to treat wounds you want them "cured"?
It is illegal for any chiropractor to treat wounds.

Follow this mr. quacker. Chiropractors get NO training in wound care. They do not prescribe wound healing medications, they do not pack or dress wounds, they do not debride necrotic tissue from wounds. Indeed, you could tell the difference between a stasis ulcer, an MRSA infected wound, a diabetic ulcer or a pressure ulcer. You got NO training in diagnosing or treating wounds.

You were never tested on wound treatment. You are not certified in wound ostomy care. I work with wound care specialists and surgeons. You are a clown for suggesting that you treat wounds.

Indeed, you are a chiropractor. A damn liar. And a danger to any person that might be foolish enough to seek your advice concerning "wound treatments".

Quite simply, you are an idiot.

But hey, keep splitting hairs on the "treat" "cure" thing. And shouting "liar".

As if that's evidence of wound care training. Good try bozo.
Aerial View

AOL

#13 Sep 5, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Oh , thanks mr. quacker. You "treat" "deep wounds". Playing the semantic game? That's the lie I told? ha ha ha ha ha ha
I see. So follow this mr. quacker.
I'm assuming when you claim to treat wounds you want them "cured"?
It is illegal for any chiropractor to treat wounds.
Follow this mr. quacker. Chiropractors get NO training in wound care. They do not prescribe wound healing medications, they do not pack or dress wounds, they do not debride necrotic tissue from wounds. Indeed, you could tell the difference between a stasis ulcer, an MRSA infected wound, a diabetic ulcer or a pressure ulcer. You got NO training in diagnosing or treating wounds.
You were never tested on wound treatment. You are not certified in wound ostomy care. I work with wound care specialists and surgeons. You are a clown for suggesting that you treat wounds.
Indeed, you are a chiropractor. A damn liar. And a danger to any person that might be foolish enough to seek your advice concerning "wound treatments".
Quite simply, you are an idiot.
But hey, keep splitting hairs on the "treat" "cure" thing. And shouting "liar".
As if that's evidence of wound care training. Good try bozo.
I treat deep wounds and get lots of people better fast.
Wisdom? Uh, no. He's just a quack who's jealous of successful chiropractors. Does he have credentials? Nope. Will cannot accept my challenge and produce even a shred of evidence he's qualifed in any way to talk about chiropractic--a suject which is knows virtually nothing about. Wisdom is a fraud and he knows it. Even the MD's who post here call wisdom a fraud.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#14 Sep 5, 2010
The quack again said, " treat deep wounds and get lots of people better fast."

ha ha ha ha

There is not an MD on the planet that would refer wound patient's to a quack like yourself.

Are you really that delusional?

Oh wait, you're a chiropractor. My bad.
Aerial View

AOL

#15 Sep 6, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
The quack again said, " treat deep wounds and get lots of people better fast."
ha ha ha ha
There is not an MD on the planet that would refer wound patient's to a quack like yourself.
Are you really that delusional?
Oh wait, you're a chiropractor. My bad.
All of the MD's and Osteopaths who've posted here all think wisdom is a quack himself. Not in the traditional sense since wisdom isn't a doctor. Says one MD, "The poster wisdom is an embarassment to the medical community. He does not represent us in any way. He is just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic." An actual quote from an MD poster.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#16 Sep 7, 2010
Nice try dumb ass. Do you really think anyone believes the crap you post. Hey, after claiming you can treat deep wounds", you lost any credibility you had left. Which, by the way, was zero.
Aerial View

AOL

#17 Sep 7, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Nice try dumb ass. Do you really think anyone believes the crap you post. Hey, after claiming you can treat deep wounds", you lost any credibility you had left. Which, by the way, was zero.
I repeat, so even the dumb ass, wisdom, who is NOT a chiropractic expert can understand (uh, maybe not):
All of the MD's and Osteopaths who've posted here all think wisdom is a quack himself. Not in the traditional sense since wisdom isn't a doctor. Says one MD, "The poster wisdom is an embarrassment to the medical community. He does not represent us in any way. He is just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic." An actual quote from an MD poster.
Aerial View

AOL

#18 Sep 7, 2010
The liar, wisdom, does not impress me or anyone else with his pseudo knowledge of wound care. Anyone can look up procedures and details of wound care online. But what this dumb ass can't fake are real credentials to get a real license to get REAL clinical experience to treat real people. Since the fake, wisdom, has yet to produce ANY such evidence he has ANY clinical experience in chiropractic, or for that matter, medicine, then you can only come to one conclusion: Wisdom lies every time he says he's a 'chiropractic expert'. Wisdom is a fraud, a fact he's proven himself!
And....since this next bit is such a revealing post, I'll take a cue from Bogart and Play it again:
Yes, I'll repeat this post so even the dumb ass, wisdom, who is NOT a chiropractic expert can understand (uh, maybe not):
All of the MD's and Osteopaths who've posted here all think wisdom is a quack himself. Not in the traditional sense since wisdom isn't a doctor. Says one MD, "The poster wisdom is an embarrassment to the medical community. He does not represent us in any way. He is just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic." An actual quote from an MD poster.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#19 Sep 7, 2010
Nice try dumb ass. Do you really think anyone believes the crap you post. Hey, after claiming you can treat deep wounds", you lost any credibility you had left. Which, by the way, was zero.

You're not even a chiropractor.

You have denied the very existence of chiropractic cults like DE and maximized living. You have denied that nucca chiropractors treat every illness by tweaking the side of the neck.

You have no idea about chiropractic. Dumb ass.
Aerial View

AOL

#20 Sep 7, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Nice try dumb ass. Do you really think anyone believes the crap you post. Hey, after claiming you can treat deep wounds", you lost any credibility you had left. Which, by the way, was zero.
You're not even a chiropractor.
You have denied the very existence of chiropractic cults like DE and maximized living. You have denied that nucca chiropractors treat every illness by tweaking the side of the neck.
You have no idea about chiropractic. Dumb ass.
The liar, wisdom, does not impress me or anyone else with his pseudo knowledge of wound care. Anyone can look up procedures and details of wound care online. But what this dumb ass can't fake are real credentials to get a real license to get REAL clinical experience to treat real people. Since the fake, wisdom, has yet to produce ANY such evidence he has ANY clinical experience in chiropractic, or for that matter, medicine, then you can only come to one conclusion: Wisdom lies every time he says he's a 'chiropractic expert'. Wisdom is a fraud, a fact he's proven himself!
And....since this next bit is such a revealing post, I'll take a cue from Bogart and Play it again:
Yes, I'll repeat this post so even the dumb ass, wisdom, who is NOT a chiropractic expert can understand (uh, maybe not):
All of the MD's and Osteopaths who've posted here all think wisdom is a quack himself. Not in the traditional sense since wisdom isn't a doctor. Says one MD, "The poster wisdom is an embarrassment to the medical community. He does not represent us in any way. He is just an angry flake with a warped perspective of chiropractic." An actual quote from an MD poster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Governors University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Porn Model Andre Barnett Running For President (Oct '12) Jan '14 oreos 19
Haslam touts new facility plans at Northeast State (Feb '13) Feb '13 PWL 1
$1 Expert Homework Answers (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mike Bowers 1
Daniels Talks Education During Greensburg Visit (Jun '11) Jun '11 Mister E Normous 1
New online-learning rule could have worst impac... (Mar '11) Mar '11 DonPedros 1
Mom, friends: Ky. hanging victim overcame cance... (Sep '09) Oct '09 aaaaaaaaaaaaa 8
Sparkman a victim of apparent crimea (Sep '09) Sep '09 not sure 5
More from around the web