Fire and Uzi, Raise Cash For NC Tea P...

Fire and Uzi, Raise Cash For NC Tea Party

There are 37 comments on the WFMY 2 Greensboro story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Fire and Uzi, Raise Cash For NC Tea Party. In it, WFMY 2 Greensboro reports that:

A raffle definitely would have brought in money. Same for a breakfast fundraiser -- like maybe eggs, bacon and biscuits at $25 a plate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMY 2 Greensboro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Obambeciles

Seattle, WA

#25 Sep 6, 2012
radioactive buzzard piss wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shucks Mr.Inbred KKK. Returd, why don't you just come right out and say it: You wanna lay a liplock and apply some serious vacuum pressure to the Buzzards reproductive organs... Sorry but RBP don't swing thataway, you'll need to locate one of your fellow faggot republicunt swine fellers. oh, and have a nice day!!
Keep swallowing the DNC spooge like the dutiful democrap you are.
Cullen the Walrus

Skyland, NC

#26 Sep 6, 2012
RNC Plague wrote:
<quoted text>Keep swallowing the DNC spooge like the dutiful democrap you are.
At the polls we will overwhelm you, RNC degenerates.
Moochelle Silverback

Little Switzerland, NC

#27 Sep 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Aw shucks Mr.Inbred KKK. Returd, why don't you just come right out and say it: You wanna lay a liplock and apply some serious vacuum pressure to the Buzzards reproductive organs... Sorry but RBP don't swing thataway, you'll need to locate one of your fellow faggot republicunt swine fellers. oh, and have a nice day!!
Oooooogah Booooga hooo hooo heeee heeee
Obambecile

Providence, UT

#29 Sep 6, 2012
<quoted text>
why don't you go f_ck yourself ya west coast teasacksucker... retarded republicunt b!tches like you wouldn't last 5 minutes on the east coast we don't tolerate pussyboys here, you wouldn't fetch your weight in dogshit...dumbf_ck
WHy don't you East Coast cowards get your mouth off of your top man's schlong and get a job. ademocrap like you can always get a job cleaning latrines....after traing of course.
You fcuking blowhard wussies need your pet politician to bring home all of the pork because companies don't want to do business there anymore. Your momma can't keep whoring herself out supporting your lazy ass much longer.
gerbil stuffer

Skyland, NC

#30 Sep 6, 2012
Obambecile wrote:
<quoted text>WHy don't you East Coast cowards get your mouth off of your top man's schlong and get a job. ademocrap like you can always get a job cleaning latrines....after traing of course.
You fcuking blowhard wussies need your pet politician to bring home all of the pork because companies don't want to do business there anymore. Your momma can't keep whoring herself out supporting your lazy ass much longer.
So you belong to the Larry Craig Memorial gerbil-stuffers society. Go stuff another one. Maybe it will sedate you a little. Personally, I would inject you with about 100 units of thorazine and have the nurse change your Depends. After I left the room so I wouldn't have to brook the disgusting odor, of course.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#35 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Aw shucks Mr.Inbred KKK.
The KKK was an organization established by the Democrats.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#36 Sep 7, 2012
A democratic President also put an American citizens in concentration camps.

Obama ordered the killing of an American citizen without warrant , grand jury or any proper legal procedures.
Obambecile

Providence, UT

#37 Sep 7, 2012
http://i45.tinypic.com/167nkzt.jpg

add radioactive buzzer as a buttboy.
Obambecile

Providence, UT

#38 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
If Dumbo ever makes a quick (left) turn you'll snap your head off at the shoulders...assclown!!
Your head will never snap off your shoulders as long as you keep it up your ass, demturd.
Obambecile

Providence, UT

#39 Sep 7, 2012
gerbil stuffer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you belong to the Larry Craig Memorial gerbil-stuffers society. Go stuff another one. Maybe it will sedate you a little. Personally, I would inject you with about 100 units of thorazine and have the nurse change your Depends. After I left the room so I wouldn't have to brook the disgusting odor, of course.
So you and Bawney Fwank take turns sucking each other's "Polyp Scrapers"? Bet Bawney has inject 10 gallons of spooge in your bodily cavities over the years. He gives you your fill, no doubt.
You two felchers deserve each other.
Thomas

Arden, NC

#41 Sep 8, 2012
Cullen the Walrus wrote:
<quoted text>
At the polls we will overwhelm you, RNC degenerates.
Oh pleeeeeze STOP. Cullen is not posting on topix at all. I know this for a fact. He has promised me he's finished with this nonsense. Must be some other fool you think is he.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#45 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>
And taken over by extreme RW neocon teasacksuckers like you...
Nope, the KKK was founded by democrats.
Nunez

Atlanta, GA

#47 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes and it was taken over by RW neo-con nutsacksuckers like YOU!!
Facts are facts, why can't you face ALL of them?
Because you are hate-filled, worthless republicunt swine!
Said the infantile, leeching democrap maggot!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#48 Sep 11, 2012
Nunez wrote:
<quoted text>Said the infantile, leeching democrap maggot!
Are you any different? Exchange repugnican worm for democrap maggot and we have exactly the same infantile behavior coming from your side.

Location hidden

#49 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
What we have here is birds of a feather. You are no better than those you criticize unless you are willing to raise the tone of the debate. What we have here are two stupid people poking at each other like a pair of school yard bullies screaming at each other , "my dog is better than your dog". You are every bit as responsible for the tone of this debate as your Republican neighbor. Grow up, both of you!

Location hidden

#51 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
To steal your words: beep beep, go f_ck yourself, beep beep
F_cking MORON
I'm utterly speechless. What can one say in the face of such enlightened rhetoric. There was a day when liberals could be relied upon to take a civil tone. Not any more, shitbirds like you are just as ugly as the tea baggers. PATHETIC POS!

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#52 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
No, the KKK wasn't taken over by anyone, that's simply more liberal lies and rhetoric. At best, the democrats that founded the KKK and operate it to this day are democrats that are ashamed of all the gays and other commie fruitcakes that have polluted the the democratic party with all their fruity nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Carolina University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cramerton town administrator accepts new job in... (Dec '14) Dec '14 cramerton 1
News UNC Asheville authorized to make $990,000 in ca... (Jul '14) Jul '14 ApePeeD 1
News Two new officers join Thomasville Police (Jun '10) Mar '14 No name 5
News Study: Smokies closure costs $33 million in los... (Oct '13) Nov '13 ThomasA 8
News Asheville chamber gets earful from downtown bus... (Nov '13) Nov '13 ApePeeD 1
News Students pursuing graduate and nursing degrees ... (Sep '12) Jul '13 nurseamyg 2
News 85 views (Jul '13) Jul '13 ApePeeD 1
More from around the web