Masonry and the Nation of Islam Revea...

Masonry and the Nation of Islam Revealed Through the Divine Teachings ...

There are 3 comments on the Final Call story from Dec 7, 2010, titled Masonry and the Nation of Islam Revealed Through the Divine Teachings .... In it, Final Call reports that:

THE CULTURALREVOLUTIONBEGINS IN SEARCH OF THEMESSIAH "Has not the story reached them of those before them - of the people of Noah and Ad and Thamud, and the people of Abraham and the dwellers of Midian and the overthrown cities? Their messengers came to them with clear arguments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Final Call.

Skeeter

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2010
Try any thing that will keep you from jumping out a window as the year 2012 approaches !

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#2 Dec 7, 2010
"Masonry and the Nation of Islam Revealed Through the Divine Teachings"?
There is nothing divine about Islam or the NOI.

Both are base on the concept that they are superior.
Tony

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 Dec 7, 2010
Skeeter wrote:
Try any thing that will keep you from jumping out a window as the year 2012 approaches !
I'm on the ground floor so I'm all good. Got the high lift on the GMC so that's more dangerous. Thanks for the heads-up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne State University Class of 2021 Mar '17 rune636 1
News Syrian student, embraced by Canada, opts for U.... (Feb '17) Feb '17 BLM 1
News 'Let them in,' say protesters in Detroit airpor... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ThomasA 3
News The reason why crime in Midtown is down (Dec '16) Dec '16 WATCHING LIVONIA 4
News Trump stance on illegal immigration may aid pri... (Nov '16) Nov '16 tomin cali 1
News Police identify Detroit man who died while savi... (May '09) Nov '16 Noreen Goode 5
News Anti-Trump protests pop up in Metro Detroit (Nov '16) Nov '16 former democrat 1
More from around the web