Professional group to honor outstandi...

Professional group to honor outstanding Detroit women

There are 4 comments on the Detroit News story from Apr 13, 2012, titled Professional group to honor outstanding Detroit women. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Admission is free. Receiving the club's highest honor, the Sojourner Truth Award, will be Melba Joyce Boyd of Detroit, a professor of Africana Studies at Wayne State University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Skeeter

Rincon, GA

#1 Apr 13, 2012
I'm drinking a forty oz. Bud lite yippy !
Skeeter

Rincon, GA

#2 Apr 15, 2012
Somebody stroke this for me ?
Sal

Lakeland, MI

#3 Apr 15, 2012
lol, snork. Out standing in left field or what?
b furgeson

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 16, 2012
Monica will not be attending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big Sean donates $25k to fight college homeless... Jun 18 bozo 1
News Nearly $1 billion generated in Detroit by Michi... Jun 4 Surhan 2
News Detroit gets its first Women in Hip-Hop concert... May '16 Pop the Weasel 1
News Wayne State gets grant to prepare math teachers... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Friends Project 1
News You May Not Know These Black Millennials, But T... (Sep '15) Sep '15 2:28 pm 1
News Gentrification means - forced relocation' of Bl... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Oh No You Di-nt 3
News Why Some Detroit Residents Claim To Live Somepl... (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 3
More from around the web