Hackel Appoints Former Shores Residen...

Hackel Appoints Former Shores Resident to Ethics Board

There are 7 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 17, 2012, titled Hackel Appoints Former Shores Resident to Ethics Board. In it, Patch.com reports that:

County Executive Mark Hackel has appointed former St. Clair Shores resident Anthony Bellanca to serve on the five-member Macomb County Board of Ethics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

bigger fish to fry

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#1 Jan 17, 2012
More of teddys boyz get jobs Go figure
Hackel and Ethics FUNNY

Utica, MI

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Hard decision to decide does Mark Hackel even have ethics, other than the camera I can't imagine him loving anything more but himself. Where else can you live that you can run for a job you yourself created, and win? Like many professionals around too long start to assume he does not abuse his power, truth is he is not simply just a member of the good ole boy club he is the president.
For someone who spent so much time talking about his father not getting a fair trial and his innocence, he uses his position/connections to simply bully anyone who forms their own opinion based on, well true facts.
I moved far out of the county when I witnessed him strong arm average joe's because after all he is a Hackel. Are you still a Hackel when you are married to one (him) for six months?
Tell me when it is officially announced he is bigger than god, just verify he wasn't the one who made the statement!
Story

Plano, TX

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Hackel saved a stray dog, and helped some people on I 94. What good have u ever done? Losers.
REALLY REALLY

Utica, MI

#4 Jun 20, 2012
Story wrote:
Hackel saved a stray dog, and helped some people on I 94. What good have u ever done? Losers.
Wow give that man the key to the city, oops sorry he has all of them to the county. I save dogs everyday, pay for their care and give them a good home and hold a yearly reunion. I took care of 2 aunts while they were in hospice and didn't even make the news. Knowing that HACK el' he probably had someone release the dog, but made sure the camera crew was there first! I have known him 40 years jack and saw him abuse his position and connections over and over and over, now I stay away from any conversation involving him praying someone doesn't say "hey don't you know him?" I wonder how long he pouted when he wasn't the main interview in all the Grant stories, can you believed they focused on the people who really worked hard on it-the detectives.
Feel sorry

Port Huron, MI

#5 Jul 3, 2013
I feel sorry for anyone still living in Macomb County, does anyone pay attention to who is running things? Let's face it even though his father went to jail, which I believe like many others was just convicted due to the conservative town he was in, Mark jumped on the nepotism band wagon using his dad's hard work and name to win his election to sheriff. Now he makes up a position in Macomb County, which had not existed prior to Mr. Ego Trip not only create but shocker ran for and won? Since there was nobody else that even knew of this position being created, it didn't take him long to settle right in. I have known the Hackels for almost 50 years, and have more respect for the father who served his time than his son who has so many skeletons in his closet and people in his pocket I no longer feltat ease living in Macomb County where someone is allowed so many liberties. I wonder how long people will continue to have a blind eye to what politics are really like over there, or remain to afraid to go head to head with the godf^<ker.
Sooner than you think

Howell, MI

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Feel sorry wrote:
I feel sorry for anyone still living in Macomb County, does anyone pay attention to who is running things? Let's face it even though his father went to jail, which I believe like many others was just convicted due to the conservative town he was in, Mark jumped on the nepotism band wagon using his dad's hard work and name to win his election to sheriff. Now he makes up a position in Macomb County, which had not existed prior to Mr. Ego Trip not only create but shocker ran for and won? Since there was nobody else that even knew of this position being created, it didn't take him long to settle right in. I have known the Hackels for almost 50 years, and have more respect for the father who served his time than his son who has so many skeletons in his closet and people in his pocket I no longer feltat ease living in Macomb County where someone is allowed so many liberties. I wonder how long people will continue to have a blind eye to what politics are really like over there, or remain to afraid to go head to head with the godf^<ker.
Macomb County is slowly becoming the next Wayne County just like SCS is slowly becoming the next Detroit.
Johnny is Ronnies Boy

Farmington, MI

#7 Jul 3, 2013
Sooner than you think wrote:
<quoted text>
Macomb County is slowly becoming the next Wayne County just like SCS is slowly becoming the next Detroit.
The Jury is still out, but the latest is that st. Clair Shores is having a name change and a face lift after Burtch builds his first 5 star hotel. It will then be known as Highland Shores.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big Sean donates $25k to fight college homeless... Jun '16 bozo 1
News Nearly $1 billion generated in Detroit by Michi... Jun '16 Surhan 2
News Detroit gets its first Women in Hip-Hop concert... May '16 Pop the Weasel 1
News Wayne State gets grant to prepare math teachers... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Friends Project 1
News You May Not Know These Black Millennials, But T... (Sep '15) Sep '15 2:28 pm 1
News Gentrification means - forced relocation' of Bl... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Oh No You Di-nt 3
News Why Some Detroit Residents Claim To Live Somepl... (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 3
More from around the web