Major power outage in Detroit closes ...

Major power outage in Detroit closes Cobo, People Mover

There are 4 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jun 9, 2011, titled Major power outage in Detroit closes Cobo, People Mover. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Major power outage in Detroit closes Cobo, People Mover Comments A sign, alerting visitors that the building is closed due to a power outage, hangs in the Woodward Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Skeeter

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2011
The Mayan calendar has ended,beware,dragons will come out of the sea to persue Newt Gingrich,who is on a quest that will become his curse soon his body will be covered with boils sent by god and he will no longer wish to have Obama's job.
Joe from Taylor

Lakeland, MI

#2 Jun 10, 2011
Chaos in Detroit is the norm. Nothing about the city suprises anyone. We all just watch the decay turn into rot stank ... and smile ... a well deserved smile. lol.
Tony

Plymouth, MI

#3 Jun 10, 2011
And it cost over $50 a KW for the city to make power versus $22 for DTE to sell it to them reliably.
Tony

Plymouth, MI

#4 Jun 10, 2011
Tony wrote:
And it cost over $50 a KW for the city to make power versus $22 for DTE to sell it to them reliably.
Correction: I think that must be per 1,000 KW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne State University Class of 2021 Mar '17 rune636 1
News Syrian student, embraced by Canada, opts for U.... Feb '17 BLM 1
News 'Let them in,' say protesters in Detroit airpor... Jan '17 ThomasA 3
News The reason why crime in Midtown is down Dec '16 WATCHING LIVONIA 4
News Trump stance on illegal immigration may aid pri... (Nov '16) Nov '16 tomin cali 1
News Police identify Detroit man who died while savi... (May '09) Nov '16 Noreen Goode 5
News Anti-Trump protests pop up in Metro Detroit (Nov '16) Nov '16 former democrat 1
More from around the web