29 murders end Detroit's violent summer

Sep 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Detroit News

But most days and nights during the city's traditionally violent warm season were marked by bloodshed.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2012

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2012
... those negoros are savages to the bone.
Tom

Toledo, OH

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
... those negoros are savages to the bone.
where do you stay because you have alot to say over the internet.and i believe your a bitch always commenting about Negros and all that racist shit
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text> where do you stay because you have alot to say over the internet.and i believe your a bitch always commenting about Negros and all that racist shit
This is supposed to be a country for free speach, don't you agree with that? You must be a negro lover.
Ed Chang

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
This is supposed to be a country for free speach, don't you agree with that? You must be a negro lover.
True, but those who post or lurk here regularly understand that Kfish has some serious mental issues. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Ed Chang wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but those who post or lurk here regularly understand that Kfish has some serious mental issues. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.
Working in an auto plant and having to deal with some of the newer type of workers, who take advantage of every situation would give any normal person serious mental issues.
White Rook

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Yto ou black people are an ugly race. Our white suburbs are peaceful unless a black person brings crime to us. You are very different. I pray never to become a victim from you. You say a few make it look bad for you all. Your few is way to many. You are not capable of acting human. You are like animals. Vicious fatherless animals. I wish we never brought you here.
GOD! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN.
Mr Alan

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Black Savages. Lots of vicious blood thirsty low iq breeding monsters.
Come to my house black. You wont go home.
Billy Bob

Portland, OR

#8 Sep 20, 2012
If I would have known this would happen, I would have picked my own cotton.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#9 Sep 20, 2012
There were 263 homicides through Sept. 9th. We could add a few more if we could give credit to Detroiters performing outside city limits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman reported dead during Michigan flood is alive Aug 16 Maggie Gallaghers... 1
Wayne State plans Detroit Equity Action Lab Jul '14 Steve 2
Are we prepared? Senior population expected to ... Jun '14 Just say N 1
Volunteers to tackle projects at Detroit's Clar... May '14 reality is a crutch 1
Rep. Roberts to Hold Town Hall on Fracking (Nov '13) May '14 Rons girl 34
Taylor schools, teachers union skip House panel... (Feb '13) May '14 kevin 7
Harmala, Heitsch tapped as finalists Apr '14 Advocate for Schools 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wayne State University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••