helen-thomas-retirement-israel-palest...

There are 8 comments on the MLive.com story from Jun 7, 2010, titled . In it, MLive.com reports that:

Helen Thomas , who has covered every president since John F. Kennedy and was the first woman reporter to become a member of the White House Correspondents Association, retired from journalism today following criticism over comments made about Israel's presence in Palestine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Bill

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 7, 2010
There comes a time when you have just been around way too long and you regretably think you are important enough to say whatever you want, well here is a good case in point and yes she has out lived her worth.
Jackie

Casar, NC

#2 Jun 7, 2010
Our voters and general population are so damn stupid! You do not talk about the Jews, they run this country!!!The old bag shot herself in the foot!!!!
obskeptic

Belleville, MI

#3 Jun 7, 2010
I watched the video clip of that interview, and i must say, i thought Helen Thomas was a journalist, not a Shrine Circus clown.

“Say hello to my little friend!”

Since: Jul 08

The Milky Way Galaxy

#4 Jun 7, 2010
Jews kill people and White House says nothing,but an old lady espresses her opinion,White House attacks her.
Welcome to the 4th reich.
observor

Bronx, NY

#5 Jun 7, 2010
take a peek wrote:
Jews kill people and White House says nothing,but an old lady espresses her opinion,White House attacks her.
Welcome to the 4th reich.
For sure! I think it's time we all read the Declaration of Independence. It spells out what to do in a situation like this. And it doesn't recommend a Tea Party.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php...
funny how

Salem, CT

#6 Jun 8, 2010
she looks Jewish!
obskeptic

Belleville, MI

#7 Jun 8, 2010
funny how wrote:
she looks Jewish!
I thought she looked more like a Pug with orange lipstick.
Hue Johnson

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 8, 2010
obskeptic wrote:
I watched the video clip of that interview, and i must say, i thought Helen Thomas was a journalist, not a Shrine Circus clown.
You are completely in error. She is officially classified as a wildebeest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne State University Class of 2021 Mar '17 rune636 1
News Syrian student, embraced by Canada, opts for U.... (Feb '17) Feb '17 BLM 1
News 'Let them in,' say protesters in Detroit airpor... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ThomasA 3
News The reason why crime in Midtown is down (Dec '16) Dec '16 WATCHING LIVONIA 4
News Trump stance on illegal immigration may aid pri... (Nov '16) Nov '16 tomin cali 1
News Police identify Detroit man who died while savi... (May '09) Nov '16 Noreen Goode 5
News Anti-Trump protests pop up in Metro Detroit (Nov '16) Nov '16 former democrat 1
More from around the web