DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 Feb 7, 2012
AQ!@

Predictions for Election Day this November:

Obama wins by a landslide, about 60% to 40%!

Democrats win back the House of Representatives by a substantial margin.

The only question that I have, is will the Democrats get the 60 Senate seats they need to prevent a Ding-bat filibuster in the U.S. Senate - I predict only about an 80% chance of them winning a 60 vote majority, however!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#2 Mar 11, 2012
76^%$

I was born very early in 1945 as an only child to a mother who was a school teacher, and to a father who was the Supervisor for Elementary Education for a large industrial northern state.

I was the very oldest student in most of my classes - 20+ years for my academic doctoral degree – and went to the campus school of the premier state university system from grades 7 through grade12.

I now have an academic doctoral degree, but I graduated 58th out of 62 students in high school! My “friends” went to Harvard, Yale, McGill, Cornell, Hamilton, Columbia, and so on. As a result, I thought I was rather unintelligent!

I went to small state university college in northern New York State, and only three girls didn’t go to a four year college because they got married instead.

The year I graduated from high school was 1963, and l had learned that the United States was the very best country in the whole-wide world, and for many reasons: from its scientific advancements, to its cherished human rights!

Things have radically and dramatically changed in this country since then, however. For example: from being first in the world in education in 1973, we are now 20 something and headed lower. We have no magnet trains going at over 200 mph, but Brazil, Europe, and Japan do; we are not rapidly developing alternative fuels, but many other countries have; and I can go on and on like this!

What has happened in this country to allow this to happen to US?

American corporations have just been ruled by the United States Supreme Court – by a 4 to 3 decision – to be considered as a “person” when their monetary contributions to a person’s campaign is considered!

In other words, corporations almost “own” the federal legislators now, but they will completely “own” their vote in the future by heavily controlling the money they receive for their election, or their re-election, bids! And by far most of the designated politicians are Republicans; and most of the votes voting for “Citizens United” on the Supreme Court were Republican Presidential nominees, as well!

Occupy Wall Street, or just plain “Occupy,” is attempting to have the House of Representatives start a Constitutional Amendment which would prohibit this unethical, this unfair, and hopefully in the future, this “Illegal” action from taking place!

Hopefully you will want this to happen as well, and then you will become somewhat involved in the rapidly growing “Occupy” movement in your local area!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Ravenel, SC

#3 Mar 25, 2012
6^&*

Cheney gets a heart transplant!!!

No way!

Cheney just got a heart for the first time in his life.

And I hope he doesn't have his first heart attack when he stares at himself in the mirrow!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WSU student busted for Greek Row drug sales Feb '16 ANN 1
News Study: Organic Can Feed the World Sustainably Feb '16 ANN 1
News Wine before bed 'helps with weight loss' Feb '16 ANN 1
News APNewsBreak: WSU down to 8 finalists, decision ... Feb '16 ANN 1
News Study: Compound in Green Tea Could Help Fight R... Feb '16 ANN 1
News APNewsBreak: Panel picks 8 finalists for WSU pr... Feb '16 ANN 1
News WSU Tri-Cities administrator earns award Feb '16 KERI 1
More from around the web