Why are we building a new nuclear bom...

Why are we building a new nuclear bomb plant?

There are 7 comments on the The Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Why are we building a new nuclear bomb plant?. In it, The Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

On Friday, May 20, Paul Magnarella, director of peace and justice studies at Warren Wilson College, wrote about the path to a nuclear free world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Asheville Citizen-Times.

Dr Pepper

Wiesbaden, Germany

#1 Jun 4, 2011
cause we need more bombs dummy
Jenna Carter

Crab Orchard, TN

#2 Sep 4, 2011
It's a very effective and healthy(for anyone not getting hit by the bomb) way for population control & eradication of rednecks(Oliver Springs, Wartburg, and the like). I support nuclear research, power, and most of all weapons(mainly for sterilization of the rapidly procreating area Mexican'ts).

Without these awesome weapons(& Allah, all knowing & all forgiving) America wouldn't have the power in the world it has today.

I love my country, just not everyone in it.
mad

Speedwell, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2011
Jenna Carter wrote:
It's a very effective and healthy(for anyone not getting hit by the bomb) way for population control & eradication of rednecks(Oliver Springs, Wartburg, and the like). I support nuclear research, power, and most of all weapons(mainly for sterilization of the rapidly procreating area Mexican'ts).
Without these awesome weapons(& Allah, all knowing & all forgiving) America wouldn't have the power in the world it has today.
I love my country, just not everyone in it.
Oh Sweet Jenna, You only wish they would use them here. Rednecks are the ones pushing the buttons. BUSH anybody? Sure, he is an idiot, but I bet you were one of the people with a big W sticker on your car during the bush era tax cuts. He just ran for office, the idiotic public put him there.
fn idiot

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2011
Talk about Bush like a warmonger all u want, so is obama. We have no reason to be in war in africa as obama has done. He is no different then Bush. Time we bring our troops home from everywhere even japan and germany. What if we were to get attacked from china, we couldn't do anything our military is stretched to thin. Were in war in 6 different countries under obama. Who would have ever thought
Jenna Carter

Lebanon, TN

#5 Sep 11, 2011
mad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Sweet Jenna, You only wish they would use them here. Rednecks are the ones pushing the buttons. BUSH anybody? Sure, he is an idiot, but I bet you were one of the people with a big W sticker on your car during the bush era tax cuts. He just ran for office, the idiotic public put him there.
Are you kidding me?? I wouldn't have been caught dead with a "Bush" sticker on my car. I also prefer not to stick, hang, or plant a giant 'W'(white trash) on any of my property. I refuse to become fatally infected by the disease of "redneck" rampant throughout the south.

I'm simply saying many, many problems would be solved if nuclear radiation was properly used. Permanent sterilization of illegal Mexican'ts, the silencing & disarmament of rednecks, proliferation of this country's arsenal are exactly what the only proper uses are.
Bill Dance

Brentwood, TN

#6 Sep 18, 2011
It will have an olympic size indoor pool, some ping pong tables, basketball courts, workout facilities, locker rooms, and just general stuff like that in it so the people of Oak Ridge can go there you know and have a good time, get some exercise, drink a little beer, smoke some weed, and shit like that.
joy

Brentwood, TN

#7 Sep 18, 2011
No more nukes until we use the ones we have!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Wilson College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inconsistency of NC's new nipple bill the real ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 ApePeeD 1
News Beijing Review editor visits Asheville, Warren ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Chinawoman 1
News Asheville is 'Berkeley of the Blue Ridge' (Sep '11) Sep '11 Cookie 3
News Lively Asheville Is 'Berkeley of the Blue Ridge' (Sep '11) Sep '11 RID-X 7
News Council to study growth options (Feb '11) Feb '11 Karl Marx 3
News Asheville Transit Route Adjustments (Jan '11) Jan '11 HuhHuh 1
News Decorating a dorm room on a dime (Aug '10) Aug '10 Shane 1
More from around the web