An extreme makeover

Oct 2, 2008 Full story: Owatonna People's Press

On Thursday, the ABC television network brought some of the glamour, and the tedium, of television production to an isolated farm house surrounded by cornfields.

Full Story
Teresa Roberts

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

#1 Oct 6, 2008
Ty question how does anyone go about getting a new home done. Here is my story Ty. I found out I was adopted after 42 years of age. Well I found my dad and then I found I had 4 other older brothers that were adopted to. So I went on a local t.v. station and told everyone me and my father were trying to find them. Guess what I found all 4 of them. My problem is my oldest brother use to work for the state of Missouri and he took care of a lot of sick people. Well Ty now he is has diabeties and is on kidney dialisas.
He lives in a 2 bedroom trailer he is also going blind. His wife had to quit her job to help take care of him. He has a daughter 15 yrs old. Their house is god awfull. Their kitchen cabinets are falling off the walls. There are holes in the floor of his trailer. He has just gotten his disability approved this month. I was wondering if you guys still do the new houses for people.
It is like after you find where you came from and who you have to enjoy your life with you are afraid of loosing that, because it was taken away from you once before. And now he needs help. His wife does make a few purses. She does this to get by with money. You see he did not have medical coverage until this past week and was paying for everything out of their own pockets.
Do you think Ty you could help him. Please let me know.
Thanks Teresa Robers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldorf College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waldorf College may sell assets to online school (Feb '09) Dec '09 Former 3
Waldorf's sale (Jun '09) Jul '09 Common Sense 2
Football (May '09) May '09 Curtis Zimberman 1
A trail of love (Sep '08) Feb '09 Curious 3

Waldorf College People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE