Mother killed in wreck Caroline Count...

Mother killed in wreck Caroline County mom dies in single-car crash; two girls hospitalized

There are 1 comment on the The Free Lance-Star story from Mar 21, 2010, titled Mother killed in wreck Caroline County mom dies in single-car crash; two girls hospitalized. In it, The Free Lance-Star reports that:

A Caroline County mother died in a car crash early Saturday morning, and two 11-year-olds with her, including her daughter, were hospitalized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Free Lance-Star.

barbar

Manhasset, NY

#1 Mar 22, 2010
May god bless and keep the remaing family members strong. I understand the Middle school, attended by the two children in Caroline County were on hand to provide group meetings and counsiling for needed students.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Commonwealth University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Enslaved family at Montpelier will be subject o... Feb '16 Fahrenheit 9 11 1
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South (Aug '15) Sep '15 Harvey 15
News Upcoming Scholarship Fair in Chesapeake helps s... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Wayne 1
News at&T, Drive Smart Virginia Focus on Distracted ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Charlie 2
News The 85th Anniversary from the Nation of Islam t... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News Scores of protests over Ferguson case planned (Nov '14) Nov '14 George Vreeland Hill 1
News Engineering student wins May Queen Ball contest (May '09) Aug '14 for news 3
More from around the web