On campus news

There are 2 comments on the Steuben Courier story from May 8, 2013, titled On campus news. In it, Steuben Courier reports that:

Arianna Turner, a student at Hammondsport Central School, will represent New York as a National Youth Delegate to the 2013 Washington Youth Summit on the Environment at George Mason University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Steuben Courier.

Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 May 8, 2013
GEORGE MASON - Gunston Hall Home

www.gunstonhall.org/georgemason

“That all men are born equally free and independent, and have certain inherent natural Rights… among which are the Enjoyment of Life and Liberty, with the Means ...

Maybe a new Temple of Karnak can be found on Mar's....a global allergy search...
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 May 8, 2013
The "fundamental principles" of George Mason, as written into our law, are the individual citizen's shield against aggressive power. Around the world, recognition of these principles is growing steadily. This recognition is indeed a tribute to the far-sighted and documented wisdom of the Sage of Gunston Hall, George Mason.

Is that the Indian sage burning ceremony or a Turkey stuffing additive? Or an aluminum trashcan lid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Commonwealth University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South (Aug '15) May '16 Wondering 17
News Enslaved family at Montpelier will be subject o... Feb '16 Fahrenheit 9 11 1
News Upcoming Scholarship Fair in Chesapeake helps s... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Wayne 1
News at&T, Drive Smart Virginia Focus on Distracted ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Charlie 2
News The 85th Anniversary from the Nation of Islam t... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News Scores of protests over Ferguson case planned (Nov '14) Nov '14 George Vreeland Hill 1
News Engineering student wins May Queen Ball contest (May '09) Aug '14 for news 3
More from around the web