Richmond police seek scooter-riding armed robbers

Aug 20, 2012 Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch 7

Richmond police searched today for a pair of armed robbers who struck at two convenience stores in the city, both times using a small motor scooter for their getaway.

Full Story

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#1 Aug 20, 2012
OMG it;s hummer job and his accomplice graduating to rolling robbery. Looks like 2 monkeys sexually assaulting a baseball.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2 Aug 21, 2012
She got her moped running again?

Watch out Richmond, no-show nothead is on the loose and has an armed partner this time.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Oh Lord, can you imagine how many dumpster bendovers she had to preform to raise that kind of money?? Repairing her moped must of set her back at least 200 bucks. POO HOO
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Aug 21, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
OMG it;s hummer job and his accomplice graduating to rolling robbery. Looks like 2 monkeys sexually assaulting a baseball.
What have you got to say about the naked marine from Chesterfield who obviously sympathizes with the neo-nazis from WY? Looks like Chesterfield is still a breeding ground for reich-wing kooks....just so happens they live in Taz's neighborhood.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5 Aug 21, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
She got her moped running again?
Watch out Richmond, no-show nothead is on the loose and has an armed partner this time.
Don't own a moped......i do own a Ford(red-neck)truck.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Aug 21, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
Oh Lord, can you imagine how many dumpster bendovers she had to preform to raise that kind of money?? Repairing her moped must of set her back at least 200 bucks. POO HOO
Your wife provided the extra "tail feather"....my bad, you're not married. That means your goat loves you dearly....baa baaa bad boi.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#7 Aug 22, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't own a moped......i do own a Ford(red-neck)truck.
LOL Poor no-show. Somebody at Gilpin Court done stole her moped. What ever will nothead do now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Commonwealth University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How pornography influences and harms sexual beh... Jan '15 Aiesha 1
Scores of protests over Ferguson case planned Nov '14 George Vreeland Hill 1
Engineering student wins May Queen Ball contest (May '09) Aug '14 for news 3
Conflict trumps compromise in Virginia's Medica... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jorja Fox 1
Student achievements (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Iron Dicktaror 4
Helping Students With Autism Land Jobs (Oct '13) Oct '13 Starts With Vaccines 3
VCU to memorialize remains used by med students (Sep '13) Sep '13 JustdroppedIN 1
More from around the web