Hopewell preschoolers receive free de...

Hopewell preschoolers receive free dental screenings, education

There are 2 comments on the Progress-Index story from Feb 19, 2011, titled Hopewell preschoolers receive free dental screenings, education. In it, Progress-Index reports that:

There were children everywhere - standing outside in circles, lining up in every hallway, and sectioned into small groups in multiple classrooms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Progress-Index.

me again

Richmond, VA

#1 Feb 22, 2011
With all the budget cuts, where did the money come from ?
Hopewell fan

Hopewell, VA

#2 Feb 22, 2011
you missed on this ---support from the business not a cost to anybody--good pr for company and good for Hopewell!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Commonwealth University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy is an Intrinsic Motivator for Drug Ab... Aug '17 Humanspirit 1
News Heroin Vaccine Could Turn Body's Defenses Again... Jun '17 xxo 1
News Get a great night's sleep by finding your perfe... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Maithly Garcia 1
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South (Aug '15) May '16 Wondering 17
News Enslaved family at Montpelier will be subject o... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fahrenheit 9 11 1
News Upcoming Scholarship Fair in Chesapeake helps s... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Wayne 1
News at&T, Drive Smart Virginia Focus on Distracted ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Charlie 2
More from around the web