Just let Richmond be itself

Just let Richmond be itself

There are 1 comment on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Aug 22, 2009, titled Just let Richmond be itself. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

As the Shockoe game plan for downtown Richmond switched from bats and balls to scalpels and sutures, Carey and Cookie Padgett pitched bird-watching as a boon for the Bottom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

LMS

Richmond, VA

#1 Aug 23, 2009
What is the problem with just leaving it the way it is right now? Seems everyone likes it just fine. Why is the City always trying to make people want to come downtown? Shopping areas and restaurants exists all over both sides of the river, and parking is not a problem. Leave downtown for those who live and/or work there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Commonwealth University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get a great night's sleep by finding your perfe... Sep '16 Maithly Garcia 1
News I am a gay Yankee teacher in the South (Aug '15) May '16 Wondering 17
News Enslaved family at Montpelier will be subject o... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fahrenheit 9 11 1
News Upcoming Scholarship Fair in Chesapeake helps s... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Wayne 1
News at&T, Drive Smart Virginia Focus on Distracted ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Charlie 2
News The 85th Anniversary from the Nation of Islam t... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News Scores of protests over Ferguson case planned (Nov '14) Nov '14 George Vreeland Hill 1
More from around the web