Can 'This Is It' rehab Michael Jackson's image?

Nov 7, 2009 Full story: WVNY 22

Besides being a box-office hit, Michael Jackson's concert film "This Is It" could help rehabilitate the pop star's image, which was tarnished in his final years, say music industry analysts and other experts.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jenna

Endicott, NY

#28 Nov 9, 2009
More bannings? i'm so new here. lol
whosbad

Las Vegas, NV

#29 Nov 10, 2009
mj was a pedojunky wrote:
<quoted text>Balloon Butt, you spelled this current nic wrong. MJ tarnished his rep. It's imbeded forever. Had you floons ever gotten out in public you'd know this. A dead pedophile junky who left his freaky fans to clean up is financial mess. What a guy! Come on floons. Get out to see the movie already. Still $500 million to go.
current nic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villanova University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rally for Michael Brown Ferguson Sunday Aug '14 Whitey 7
From peyote to sex: Religious liberty fight recast Aug '14 Faith Hits the Fa... 5
Considering online education? (Jun '14) Jun '14 DWL 1
An Immigrant's Perspective (Apr '14) May '14 BigRabbit 5
Montco public defenders push expungement of juv... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Expunger 2
Manny Alam wins Presidency of Pakistani America... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Justice fralll 2
KHRO 1150 AM radio host joins race for El Paso ... (Jan '13) Apr '13 screech kaplowitz 7
More from around the web